Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v C. Palace (PL) ****

7 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Good that midfield is ropey. Fear we are going to get overrun in the middle. Not the team I would have gone for or was hoping for. 

I’m afraid I agree.  Look forward to being proven wrong.

3 minutes ago, duke63 said:

One and the same.

Nope. Sorensen played v Everton and we played 3 at Wolves. At Watford we were very much second best in midfield with this combo plus we had Sargent pressing alongside them.

I hope I’m wrong but I think we will be dominated in midfield tonight. 

1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

Nope. Sorensen played v Everton and we played 3 at Wolves. At Watford we were very much second best in midfield with this combo plus we had Sargent pressing alongside them.

Same here. As a pair, I don't think McLean and PLM work very well together. But I hope I'm wrong, too. Let's see.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Zaha back, looking at our midfield and licking his lips no doubt

weMXL8_8?format=png&name=small

Palace: Guaita (GK), Ward, Guéhi, Andersen, Mitchell, Hughes, Gallagher, Schlupp, Zaha, Mateta, Olise.

Subs: Butland (GK), Milivojevic, Tomkins, Ayew, Eze, Clyne, McArthur, Benteke, Edouard

21 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

I agree. As soon as Sorensen went off against Watford, we looked terrible with PLM and McClean.  Tonight’s midfield worries me considering how Palace dominated us last time.

5 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

I agree. As soon as Sorensen went off against Watford, we looked terrible with PLM and McClean.  Tonight’s midfield worries me considering how Palace dominated us last time.

At least Smith isn’t afraid to change things though. He will makes subs if it’s going wrong and they are needed

• Like 1

I want Normann to play. Obviously I don't know how ready he is or who is in form in training. But I do want Normann to play.

Seriously though, the bench looks stronger than the team to me. I will be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

PUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKI!

OTBC

40 seconds WTF. Yesssss pukki man.

I love that the commentators keep saying “it’s not the cleanest strike” like anyone gives a ****.

Quickest goal in the Prem this season scored by the team with the fewest goals.. gota love a dollop of irony 🙂

Palace forum giving pelters to their right back Ward for always being useless. Hopefully he continues