Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v C. Palace (PL) ****

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

What stream number? Mine is in some foreign language, Spanish at a guess,

Mine too, but it's the most stable. The others keep pausing. I'd rather watch it with non-english than it pause every minute. They talk the same amount of sense regardless.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Gunn is terrifying me tonight. Twice we've seen panic in the box with him glued to his line and just not in command.

That's pretty harsh. I think Krul is the better keeper but I don't think any blame can be attributed to Gunn for anything so far (he's even done some better passes that Krul isn't great at). If Krul had been in goal, not a word would be said regarding the keeper.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

At least Smith isn’t afraid to change things though. He will makes subs if it’s going wrong and they are needed

And to be fair, PLM has been excellent.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

That was a dirty foul on PLM.

More like a dirty fowl… as in Duck Soup… because PLM weirdly has something of Groucho Marx about him tonight

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

That's pretty harsh. I think Krul is the better keeper but I don't think any blame can be attributed to Gunn for anything so far (he's even done some better passes that Krul isn't great at). If Krul had been in goal, not a word would be said regarding the keeper.

If Krul was in goal he takes command of those situations so they don't happen.

Would like to see a bit less waving our hands in the air in that sort of situation. We were right on this occasion but can't bank on that.

7 minutes ago, king canary said:

Gunn is terrifying me tonight. Twice we've seen panic in the box with him glued to his line and just not in command.

He's pretty awful, would prefer to see Micky in goal -  Gunn is heart attack material! My heart!

37 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Looking good!!!

OTBC

Standing back too much in the last twenty minutes. Palace aren’t that great,  let’s take it to them again second half.