I honestly never realised forest/Leicester was such a tasty game. Looks like there was trouble before the game as well

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Leicester fans before the game.

Behind lIniker, crisps and the winning season of fairytales Lecister has always had a darker and more vile section of it's fanbase, sad to see it showing itself again

12 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I honestly never realised forest/Leicester was such a tasty game. Looks like there was trouble before the game as well

Always been a bit of a needle match... Probably worse now as they haven't played for ages

38 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And possibly some time in a jail cell too.. What a grade A moron.

Good to see the police rushing to the scene.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What had Maddison done to upset the Forest fans? They booed him every time he went near the ball (ok I'll own up that I watched on i-player and just jumped around for the goals).

Forest fans can be pretty intimidating too.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

What bunch of utter cockwads 

I spent quite a long time doing counselling training, and a large part of that is about practising empathy towards others. But I’ve got nothing here. Who thinks throwing a chair at people who just happen to be in Nottingham on the same day as a football match, let alone smashing a window of a restaurant, does anything other than make you look like a total waste of space as a human being?

On top of the fact that there’s a very good chance you will be videoed and identified doing it. Lock them up quick before they breed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

image.thumb.jpeg.236916a7d2b6a0f3c3d9ab5f81d58518.jpeg

look at the state of this fat lad 😂😂

The one in the middle or on the right ? 😉

• Haha 1

The state of those people. Get a job, contribute to society, try not to be a complete drain on your fellow man.

Hope there were no sanctions for the Forest player who shoved him. Self-defence. But in this day and age you cant rely on anything. VAR will probably undo his right to protect himself and the natural flash of anger that comes with being attacked

Forest will be fined for failing to control the fans and probably rightly so.

Bloody plod just stands, even after the **** has been flored.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

image.thumb.jpeg.236916a7d2b6a0f3c3d9ab5f81d58518.jpeg

look at the state of this fat lad 😂😂

Wonder if he's an (ex) employee working on the 'all you can eat' Walker's Crisps production line?.....

Edited by Mello Yello
I forgot to use past tense....
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Out of his head on coke no doubt.

Oh well. The magistrate might see that as an excuse. Give him an extra fuel allowance.

• Like 1

Ridiculous. Although fair play to the stewards/cops, they got there sharpish. Hope the Forest player doesn't face any repercussions.

I've been in nottingham today, it's been crazy, Leicester fans smashing the city up, bars and pubs all smashed up, people out shopping with their kids having bottles thrown at them on the market Square...... 

9 minutes ago, Haus said:

I've been in nottingham today, it's been crazy, Leicester fans smashing the city up, bars and pubs all smashed up, people out shopping with their kids having bottles thrown at them on the market Square...... 

But but they are harmless, plucky, cute, fairytale  and media darlings Leicster with the power of Liniker and crisps they would never do such things..

😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Should have just let the 9 or 10 professional athletes and infinitely-better fighters kick the sh#t out of him.

Save the courts the trouble of dispensing justice at the cost of the taxpayer.

31 minutes ago, Orly said:

Should have just let the 9 or 10 professional athletes and infinitely-better fighters kick the sh#t out of him.

Save the courts the trouble of dispensing justice at the cost of the taxpayer.

Just because they're professional athletes doesn't necessarily mean they're better fighters.

41 minutes ago, Haus said:

And that footage was *before* the game? Bet they felt like even bigger tw*ts afterwards. 😂😂😂

Football has a hooligan problem again..if something isn't sorted about it soon, advertisers might start turning their backs on football.

• Like 3