nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 25

12901205_1262395333789337_7273484720329056206_o.jpg.43147a30831ad045c660dd549e2b5ba7.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell

Healthcare.

This week we have @Hector Brockelbank  selecting the final six results. Hector’s having a good season having made 17/24 (71%) winning picks and is on fire at the moment with six consecutive winning weeks. With one week to go he is in pole position to win January’s PUP of the month. Hector’s won twice before so let’s let’s all help him to a personal hat-trick win with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend.

We have no Norwich game this week but it’s still an exciting weekend for us as it’s the conclusion of January’s PUP of the month. Here are the four contenders…

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profit
Hector Brockelbank 4 4 100% 1.72
Kathy 4 4 100% 1.7
Gregt 4 4 100% 0.68
Parma 4 4 100% 0.17

Best of luck all four of you🍀🍀🍀🍀

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpghttps://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hector Brockelbank. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Oliver, the thread is yours.......🙃......

1149797610_Rayssignature-27dec.jpg.f3385a3ea2b87012ee519761c8fb79f4.jpg

1770861107_Signaturetotals-24Jan.jpg.dd11ef5936a89df1d8ce68f93ad3df79.jpg

It's the National League this week for me

Boreham Wood (5th, 7-5-0 17-5 home) v Kings Lynn (22nd, 2-1-8 12-26 away) - Home Win

Best of luck Hector, and all you PUPs 

A very good evening to youNutty and good luck to Hector B and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

The Championship and a HOME WIN for FULHAM v Blackpool.

Good luck PUPS……

For me I’m still waiting on the Czech league return in February, so let’s go for Fulham v Blackpool - Home Win.

OTBC 💛💚

Alright Hector risky odds with my pick, but an away win in the Stenhousemuir v Elgin Scottish League 2 game. Elgin are unbeaten in their last 5 games including beating the top 2 in the division. It's a real outside bet

Hi PUPs, my form is atrocious so I'm going to raid my Swiss bank account for LUZERN VS. BASEL (away win).

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

An away pick for me,  with Bournemouth the win at a Barnsley

Good luck all

Hello Pups,

I like the look of QPR v Reading for Hector, where I think it will be a home win for QPR.

Good luck with the picks! 🤞🤞🤞

💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚

Hector , I do so like a long shot so I’m saying Fleetwood v CAMBRIDGE away win about 16/5 . 

Very best of luck of luck with your selections ! 

I'm also going to the French Cup, (or Le Coupe Charles Simon), where two Ligue 2 sides meet. AS Nancy-Lorraine are 20th (bottom) and Amiens SC are 13th. Nancy's last 6 home matches have been 2-2-2 and over the whole season they are 2-3-5 at home. Amiens are 2-3-1 away in the last 6 and 1-6-3 over all away games this season. Historically, this fixture has seen 5 draws in the last 10 games.

The real clinchers though are that one of my favourite songs by Placebo is Nancy Boy and my wife's granddaughters are currently fixated with These Boots Are Made For Walking by Nancy Sinatra. This all means that this fixture is a dead cert, nailed on, 100% DRAW. Odds are 15-8.

Good luck to Hector Brocklebank and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

My picks best avoided but...Group 3 of the Turkish 3. Lig.

Tepecikspor to win at home against Ceyhanspor.

Tepecikspor are 15th and in the relegation zone but are 9th in the form table, with 2-2-2 and 6/5. Ceyhanspor are only two places below but bottom of the form table, with 0-1-5 and 2/22, and have lost 12 of the last 13. The odds are 1/10.

Good luck to all!

Hello pups

My suggestion is going to be Luzern  V FC BASEL.     AWAY WIN

Good luck everybody 

Edited by gregt

I'm going for a home win for Glentoran v. Warrenpoint Town.

Glentoran are W7 D2 L3 F26 A17 at home and Warrenpoint Town are W1 D2 L7 F6 A17 away.

Good Luck, Hector!

As ever pups a great variety of picks from all over the globe. It was extremely difficult  narrowing them down to 6, but 6 they must be so here they are.

FULHAM v Blackpool 

BOREHAM WOOD v Kings Lynn 

Barnsley v BOURNEMOUTH 

CELTIC v Dundee Utd 

MANSFIELD v Leyton Orient 

Luzern v BASEL

Mansfield is my pick this week.

Good luck everyone 🤞🏻

Edited by Hector Brockelbank
Spelling mistake
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Hector Brockelbank said:

As ever pups a great variety of picks from all over the globe. It was extremely difficult  narrowing them down to 6, but 6 they must be so here they are.

FULHAM v Blackpool 

BOREHAM WOOD v Kings Lynn 

Barnsley v BOURNEMOUTH 

CELTIC v Dundee Utd 

MANSFIELD v Leyton Orient 

Luzern v BASEL

Mansfield is my pick this week.

Good luck everyone 🤞🏻

I love these thanks Hector. They look nailed on to me and with an exciting potential return of £147.08. Here are the details...

Fulham *EP

3/10

15:00 Sat

Boreham Wood

2/7

Bournemouth *EP

4/6

Celtic *EP

1/7

Mansfield *EP

6/5

Basel *EP

11/10

15:30 Sun

We have the first five tomorrow at 3pm then hopefully we'll be undefeated when we go to Switzerland on Sunday afternoon. All bar Boreham Wood are *EP which means if our team takes a 2 goal lead they will be settled as a win regardless of any goals that may follow.

Good luck Hector and all you PUPs 🤞🍀 💪