3 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Pathetic isn't it

Would not be entirely against just doing a Leitner with him and paying him but banning him from Colney, if we don't get a taker this month. whole family should be banished from Norfolk.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Confused 1

Sooner he f**ks off the better.

He hasn't wanted to play for the club for ages, so why should we give a sh*t about what he wants? Let him rot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Called if folks bad egg still awaiting the apologies for those who piled into me 

You aren't the only one this merry band of deniers have piled into, I've been in the same corner as you.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

You aren't the only one this merry band of deniers have piled into RE: Cantwell, I've been in the same corner as you.

A lot of us have been calling it for months, even when Farke first started saying about "personal issues", and yet the gullible still kept defending Cantwell, saying we shouldn't judge, when the reality of the situation has been clear all along. Hope he never plays for us again, egotistical ****.

5 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Hope he never plays for us again, egotistical ****.

Next Alex Pritchard, League One within 3 years and retired and bankrupt not long after.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 2

Does be think than managers, scouts and analysts don't look at this behaviour when considering signing a player?

He doesn't just lower his monitory value but also the value a big club will see in signing him. 

Its not just Farke now it's Dean Smith it hasn't worked with. So who do we think is the real problem here? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Does be think than managers, scouts and analysts don't look at this behaviour when considering signing a player?

He doesn't just lower his monitory value but also the value a big club will see in signing him. 

Its not just Farke now it's Dean Smith it hasn't worked with. So who do we think is the real problem here? 

Fully agree. Don't see how any player can see the positives acting like this. He runs his value down but at the same time puts potential suitors off

I don't know where you are getting your information from but it seems you're making wild assumptions about why Cantwell isn't getting into the team. As far as I'm concerned, his continuing absence is much more of an indictment of the mismanagement of the squad than any kind of reflection on the player himself. Cantwell could hardly do any worse than those keeping him out. It's baffling.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Petriix said:

I don't know where you are getting your information from but it seems you're making wild assumptions about why Cantwell isn't getting into the team. As far as I'm concerned, his continuing absence is much more of an indictment of the mismanagement of the squad than any kind of reflection on the player himself. Cantwell could hardly do any worse than those keeping him out. It's baffling.

How on earth did you work that one out.

He declared himself unable to train the day before Charlton so didn't play.

Farke, when demoting him to the Under 23's, made comments about Cantwell never completing a full week of training this season.

We were then told that he was expected to train yesterday and in the squad today, and he's nowhere to be seen. Its obvious he doesn't want to get a knock which jeopardises a move, he's a tool downer.

We are getting the information from Daniel Farke and Dean Smith, looks like you are making a wild assumption about the management techniques of two competent experienced managers. Why is it that nobody else in the squad seems to come with all this drama?

Biggest drama queen since Nelson Oliviera.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Smith literally said yesterday at the presser he would be back in the squad. So bizarre, seems like this kind of thing has happened 3-4 times now this season, maybe more? 

I thought he said Cantwell was ill so hadn't trained. He hoped he would train yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Petriix said:

i think if he was fit training 100 % he would be in the team most weeks if not the squad 100 % 

So what has gone on this season is anyone's guess 

Farke and Smith i am sure would have wanted him playing 

Something has gone seriously wrong what it is i do not know but it has not helped the club or todd 

1 hour ago, Making Plans said:

Where are you?

Driving around Dereham looking for yellow and green balloons attached to front doors and garden gates?......

• Haha 1

Still waiting for the bids to come in.....

and waiting....

and waiting....

He'll still be here next season, no one wants him.

Maybe we received offer for him and he got pulled out? That is pretty much only excuse I could accept for him anymore

53 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Next Alex Pritchard, League One within 3 years and retired and bankrupt not long after.

After a 4 year £60k a week contract at Huddersfield, he signed a 2 year deal with Sunderland in the Summer at £10k a week (probably with a bonus for promotion) and a big old signing on fee as a free agent. And he's still only 28.

And he's still better than anything we can put on the field at the moment.

19 minutes ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

I thought he said Cantwell was ill so hadn't trained. He hoped he would train yesterday. 

Dean Smith press conference ahead of West Ham | The Pink Un - YouTube

1.14 for him discussing Cantwell.

'Expected to be back in training today and in the squad for tomorrow'

Edited by Hank shoots Skyler
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

After a 4 year £60k a week contract at Huddersfield, he signed a 2 year deal with Sunderland in the Summer at £10k a week (probably with a bonus for promotion) and a big old signing on fee as a free agent. And he's still only 28.

And he's still better than anything we can put on the field at the moment.

See, I can find figures of £30k and £8.5k so lets take all alleged wages with a pinch of salt shall we?

The tabloid press claimed that Pritchard was on £110k a week at Huddersfield at one point, so that's quite a wide range we have there isn't it.

40% of professional footballers go bankrupt after retirement. Those who hire private jets on Championship wages are strong contenders. 

The Pritchard that we had at Norwich may have walked into this current side, but the Pritchard who warmed Huddersfield's bench last season near the bottom of the Championship definitely wouldn't, and whenever we've played against him he's looked bang average.

We may look sh*t this season but the gulf between the bottom of the Premier League and the likes of Sunderland is huge, and his stats in League One really haven't been stand out this season..... 2 goals in 30 appearances for Sunderland for a start, bet they'd have been hoping for a lot more than that for his £8.5k / £10k a week, which is frankly a huge League One wage.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

26 minutes ago, Petriix said:

Smith said he would feature, he did not. So either injured or didn't want to play. Either way he needs to go or get on the pitch and help the club that is paying him. 

I'm in two minds on this. Part of me thinks he's being a d*ck, but the other part doesn't see any real evidence, just guesswork. So I don't want to condemn him. However, if he is a bad egg, we probably want to hide that (as much as we could), so somebody actually buys him.

We'll find out after he has left, but personally don't want to jump to conclusions, even though 2+2 probably does = 4.

• Like 3