Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

If a poster would be someone famous, who would they be 🤔

19 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'd be Boris Johnson....can't take me very seriously and I'm bound to say something stupid at some stage 😬

I would be me.

I'm going for the Mr Men characters and I would be a cross between Mr Quiet and Mr Daydream. I don't tend to get really upset about anything (except our national politics perhaps at the moment...but even that will pass eventually like a dark cloud).

Or, a Mr Men character that has never been named, called Mr Gullible. I can so often see both sides to some arguments that posters put forward. Sometimes it is very hard to have a definite opinion on things! 

• Like 1

Just now, sonyc said:

I'm going for the Mr Men characters and I would be a cross between Mr Quiet and Mr Daydream. I don't tend to get really upset about anything (except our national politics perhaps at the moment...but even that will pass eventually like a dark cloud).

Or, a Mr Men character that has never been named, called Mr Gullible. I can so often see both sides to some arguments that posters put forward. Sometimes it is very hard to have a definite opinion on things! 

Are you aware that ‘gullible’ isn’t actually a real word, you won’t find it in the Oxford English Dictionary 🤓

• Like 1

I'd be Gene Kelly's Wally Winka, sorry I mean Willy Wanka... No... Willy Wonka... That's him

Come with me.... and you'll be in a world of pure imagination.

Edit: Deontay Wilder i mean, not Kelly.

Edited by Google Bot
Wilder, not Kelly - sorry.

4 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I'd be Gene Kelly's Wally Winka, sorry I mean Willy Wanka... No... Willy Wonka... That's him

Come with me.... and you'll be in a world of pure imagination.

Wasn’t that Gene Wilder?

Edited by Indy
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

Are you aware that ‘gullible’ isn’t actually a real word, you won’t find it in the Oxford English Dictionary 🤓

Really?!!

I've just looked too!😂😂 (thought I had spelt it wrongly)

Edited by sonyc

11 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

Didn't know that 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Jason Bourne, some of you had better sleep with one eye open 😉

image.png.f934dee0d734058063070533b9377e33.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'd be Boris Johnson....can't take me very seriously and I'm bound to say something stupid at some stage 😬

Attention seeker 😂

I'd like to be that late famus Rushin' battle danser Rudolph Nearynuff.....Dancin wiv an' amongst all them hot lasses with luvly figgers....an' I'd stuff a marrow down the front of my tights to ger 'em goin'....but if I stuffed the marrow down the back of my tights they'd all do a runner an' I'd also probably clear the venue......

2 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

I'd like to be that late famus Rushin' battle danser Rudolph Nearynuff.....Dancin wiv an' amongst all them hot lasses with luvly figgers....an' I'd stuff a marrow down the front of my tights to ger 'em goin'....but if I stuffed the marrow down the back of my tights they'd all do a runner an' I'd also probably clear the venue......

My old boss joined a pilates class just to meet women. And he was phenomenally successful. Still jealous.

4 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

My old boss joined a pilates class just to meet women. And he was phenomenally successful. Still jealous.

Bet his pelvic floor is rock solid

• Like 1