dylanisabaddog

Farke and Cantwell

2 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Held responsible for the Arsenal defeat?

From a position on the substitutes' bench? Nope 🙂

Maybe it's as simple as horrendous results being the driver here.

Post from Todd a couple of hours ago. Lip service? Possibly.

But he could have said/done absolutely nothing, and nobody would have cared. 

Consider the possibility he is just actually getting back up to fitness after some personal time out.

Not as sexy as a conspiracy, granted, but maybe there was nothing sinister going on after all. People love to gossip.

Screenshot_20211107-125044_Instagram.jpg

15 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You don't get sent to the U23s for refusing to sign a new deal, that's just silly. 

Not really.

Though I am not convinced this is necessarily what has happened - there is precedent for players cast out from the first team squad playing games with the U23's. Drmic being one example but there are a few others too. 

I would love it if Herr Farke appeared on say a TNC podcast.....now that would be interesting, although I imagine he has some sort of 'gagging order' attached to his pay off.

19 minutes ago, MORDENCANARY said:

I would love it if Herr Farke appeared on say a TNC podcast.....now that would be interesting, although I imagine he has some sort of 'gagging order' attached to his pay off.

Don't think he would go near them, what with Jack constantly making sarcastic comments and calling for his head last 6 weeks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Don't think he would go near them, what with Jack constantly making sarcastic comments and calling for his head last 6 weeks.

I don’t think the TNC lads will be doing any player/staff interviews for some time

6 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I don’t think the TNC lads will be doing any player/staff interviews for some time

What a pity

2 minutes ago, Old Shuck said:

Didn't Cantwell's original Instagram post include "we didn't always see eye to eye". He's edited it then

Yep. That makes it even more interesting that he said it then removed it.

Also doesn’t make sense now starting a sentence with But. There’s nothing to be “But”now he’s removed the eye to eye comment.

Edited by Monty13

3 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Yep. That makes it even more interesting that he said it then removed it.

Also doesn’t make sense now starting a sentence with But. There’s nothing to be “But”now he’s removed the eye to eye comment.

image.png.8a2d1ad1c87f57b3cb7719e4a8b03f1b.png

Glad to see Todd has shown a little bit of class.

time to move on and hopefully he will be brought back into the squad and prove he really does care for his local club by signing a new contract and giving his full effort 

5 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

We've turned down lots of offers for Max Aarons 

Really? I think not

I may be wrong but wasn’t there an issue/clash with Russell Martin in Farke’s first season as well? 

5 hours ago, Pugin said:

From a position on the substitutes' bench? Nope 🙂

I thought he was on the pitch when they scored

when you put a post up and then have to edit it three times, is suggests you're not really giving your true opinion on things.  

The next few months are the most important of Todds career.  Time to knuckle down and play the game we all know he is capable of.   But he has a long way to go to claim a starting spot IMO, his performances at the start of the season were very poor

Todd says, “as a local lad, Norwich City means so much to me”

Hurry up and sign a new deal then so you don’t leave us for a packet of haribo!

Edited by Coneys Knee

7 hours ago, Iwans teeth said:

Farke seemed to struggle with players that had  attitude ie : todd , leitner , oliveira . 

He didn't seem to have the skills to turn them round . Which is a skill needed in man management . 

Sadly some of the best players have a bit of attitude about them nice guys tend to finish second .

He seemed to manage ok with some bloke called Emi, so I’ m not sure your idea holds water.

50 minutes ago, Clint said:

I may be wrong but wasn’t there an issue/clash with Russell Martin in Farke’s first season as well? 

Yeah, but in recent months various in the know accounts attributed the source for this article as Russel Martin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/norwich-latest-daniel-farke-next-manager-news-a8122101.html

2 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Yeah, but in recent months various in the know accounts attributed the source for this article as Russel Martin.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/norwich-latest-daniel-farke-next-manager-news-a8122101.html

That was different though. It just stunk of overly comfortable ageing pro's wanting to doss around at this club stealing a wage and not really have to give 100%. Costa del Colney was back open for buisiness and they saw us as a cushy way to see out the latter part of their careers and instead of going with the manager they whinged to the press trying to make him out to be unreasonable for asking them to put some more hours into the training ground. Farke was 100% right on this one and you can't blame him for the falling out that happened. 

• Like 1