Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Coke bottle

Whoever chucked the coke bottle at schmeichal yesterday needs their head checking 

I hope they find out who you are and ban you for the rest of the season 

the club will get a fine for this because some little chav hasn’t got the intelligence to know that’s it wrong to Chuck anything at a footballer 

I’d expect this kind of behaviour from them down the road but not our Barclay boys! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Whoever chucked the coke bottle at schmeichal yesterday needs their head checking 

I hope they find out who you are and ban you for the rest of the season 

the club will get a fine for this because some little chav hasn’t got the intelligence to know that’s it wrong to Chuck anything at a footballer 

I’d expect this kind of behaviour from them down the road but not our Barclay boys! 

Quite agree, very disappointing to see that being thrown at him, he was quite annoyed and held it up for ref to see so guess it ll be in his report & a fine will follow

6 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

I wish our fans were nastier on match day tbh.

There's a difference between trying to put off a player and committing assault against them. 

15 minutes ago, TheGoogler said:

There's a difference between trying to put off a player and committing assault against them. 

20 years in prison for the guy who threw an empty plastic coke bottle at someone please.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, lake district canary said:

It's a shame because it will mean attention drawn to the club by the authorities and will probably lead to more rigourous checks going into the ground.  T*t.

Can you still buy Coke bottles in the bars and take them to your seat?

28 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Truly the crime of the century. Do you think the UN will have time to look at this and Afghanistan?

Do you think you could go and play elsewhere. This is a serious thread for football fans, not smarmy tawts.

It should be no problem finding culprit everything at CR is videotaped like the Leicester fan who threw the smoke bomb he should be dealt with by Leicester City FC

He was ejected from stadium and faces ban by club

43 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Can you still buy Coke bottles in the bars and take them to your seat?

Haven't remortgaged my house to buy one at the ground in a while, but I think they are plastic bottles but they take the caps off

Edited by AJ

1 minute ago, AJ said:

Haven't remortgaged my house to buy one are the ground in a while, but I think they are plastic bottles but they take the caps off

That's what I thought.

Searches as LDC suggests, wouldn't solve anything.

It may be just a plastic bottle but If Schmeichal just threw it back into the crowd the hard man( or woman) who threw it would be the first to complain and whinge

It's isnt difficult to go to football and not behave like a pathetic **** stuck in the 1970s 

Glad the majority agree 

the minority who don’t or those trying to trivialise it need to have a word with themselves

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Back in the day they used to throw toilet rolls. Hugely inconvenient if you needed a halftime dump.

Back in the day they'd be glass bottles not these namby pamby plastic jobbies. 😉

Bound to have been empty too. At £2.65 a pop it's a bit like throwing liquid gold.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

100% agree with the OP,  it was a sad sight to see. That on the back of ugly scenes in Nice just a week ago as well, absolutely moronic. 

To those saying it was just a plastic empty bottle, it's the act, not the actual result. I wouldn't ban the fan for life, but I would ban them for the season and hopefully that would be lesson learnt for him or her. Sad to see indeed. 

Edited by Bovril

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Bound to have been empty too. At £2.65 a pop it's a bit like throwing liquid gold

Gypsies  tears are cheaper. 

5 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Do you think you could go and play elsewhere. This is a serious thread for football fans, not smarmy tawts.

This is the Pinkun, no?

4 hours ago, Unhinged Canary said:

'The Gang get rowdy'

The guy who threw the bottle is in massive trouble. Have you seen the size of Kasper Schmeichel's hands? He could be a hand model or something, they are magnificent, he doesn't stand a chance. 

Someone in the stand must have witnessed the pop bottle perpetrator?......Do the honest thing an' shop 'em now!.....

Forensic DNA evidence (saliva and finger prints) will be on said plastic projectile.....I do hope they retained the bottle?.....

This is some serious Twitter s41t

”man throws plastic bottle onto grass, fans outraged, club statement incoming”