Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

*****Official five-star HMS Píss The League thread*****

Can you put me in one of the life rafts?😃 and you can decide whether to haul me up onto the main deck.

I reckon it might happen on the 20th April when we hammer Watford at home.

Edited by sonyc

I’ve got my own boat . More a dinghy if you will . It’s called Never Ever Ever Ever Ever Count Your Chickens With Anything To Do With Football. 

We saw yesterday the football gods reminding us of that . Pick our best team and at least 4 of them didn’t start due to matters out of our control - ludicrous international commitments and injury .

Unquestionably our best team win this league at a canter . BUT IF   too many of our best team aren’t available , then that becomes an issue. 

Farke suggested Emi might be doubtful for Huddersfield. That changes things . 

The chat that we are already up on 84 points is bonkers. 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

59 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

LThe chat that we are already up on 84 points is bonkers. 

* Bookmarked for future I told you soing....... 😁

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I’ve got my own boat . More a dinghy if you will . It’s called Never Ever Ever Ever Ever Count Your Chickens With Anything To Do With Football. 

We saw yesterday the football gods reminding us of that . Pick our best team and at least 4 of them didn’t start due to matters out of our control - ludicrous international commitments and injury .

Unquestionably our best team win this league at a canter . BUT IF   too many of our best team aren’t available , then that becomes an issue. 

Farke suggested Emi might be doubtful for Huddersfield. That changes things . 

The chat that we are already up on 84 points is bonkers. 

Make him walk the plank.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I will happily meet and buy you a celebratory beer Ken 😀

You're on 👍

So **** is the opposition this season I think just one more win will be enough to virtually guarantee promotion.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

So **** is the opposition this season I think just one more win will be enough to virtually guarantee promotion.

Not sure we allow passengers on who claim we’re only winning because everyone else is rubbish, do we Captain?

P.S. some of us have been onboard for a while.

045EDFAB-B46B-4DFD-A078-F3E3DB8A9546.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Either Swansea or Brentford have to get 15 points from 8 games to get to our current 84 points. Their current form doesn't suggest that is likely so I think we are already up; but a win on Tuesday would completely confirm it.

• Like 1

Well the result today almost seals your promotion. Well done all...been the best team all season. 

as for winning it...possible we can beat you. Possible we can gain one more better result than you over the remaining fixtures. Possible Brentford or Swansea can go on a ridiculous run and overtake us. But all those scenarios are highly doubtful

We're going up. Yesterday didn't change much apart from how encouraging it was to see a heavily rotated team dominate a not bad Preston side and a deflected 94th minute goal doesn't affect that. 

• Like 3

The Scum have their own ship called HMS Pi$$ League One.

See the source image

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

1P5wich have their own ship called HMS **** League One.

See the source image

"EVERGREEN" (and yellow)

22 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

And me.....

✓ Illustration Featuring a Male Castaway Maneuvering a Bamboo Raft image &  stock photo. 74788798

We haven't left port yet, Lapps. You could just have queued up on the harbour like everyone else.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

On my way ...

A36FBC36-1564-420F-93D3-F6820379C95C.jpeg

Ooh, you've got a new bike since I saw you last.

• Haha 1

A relatively quiet day on board today; a good day to come and reserve your berth before they all fill up. Tomorrow sees Watford face a tricky trip to Middlesbrough before Swansea 'entertain' Preston. Then on Tuesday, of course, we get to watch the first half of Brentford taking on a resurgent Birmingham, before switching to FCR for our big game against 'Uddersfield.

Best-case scenario: nine points clear of Watford with six games to go, and just four points short of the mathematical certainty of promotion.

5 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Am I allowed on but wearing a life jacket in case we hit an iceberg 😆

Nope, you're either on fully or left back at the docks...... 😉

19 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

A relatively quiet day on board today; a good day to come and reserve your berth before they all fill up. Tomorrow sees Watford face a tricky trip to Middlesbrough before Swansea 'entertain' Preston. Then on Tuesday, of course, we get to watch the first half of Brentford taking on a resurgent Birmingham, before switching to FCR for our big game against 'Uddersfield.

Best-case scenario: nine points clear of Watford with six games to go, and just four points short of the mathematical certainty of promotion.

Worst case scenario - STILL TOP!

Let’s hope we go full throttle while the seas are calm, best both Huddersfield and Derby then the rougher five games don’t matter as much and we can play our football pressure free, that will certainly help with full blown party on board! 100 points would be there for us!

Been on board for a couple of weeks.......I'm a stowaway, sneaked on board while no one was looking, just before the international break..... a bit cheapskate I know, but willing to swab the decks and do a nightwatch to ensure the safety of all on board. 

PS I have good knot skills and can make a makeshift bouyancy aid from my pyjamas.

Is Wolfo moonlighting between his position  as OPNGS and Captain of HMS PtL ? That's some  workload in between his cycling efforts.  Go Wolfo!!!

• Thanks 1

Think we are somewhat safe to say (If at least one win away from saying) that even if we don't go up as Champions we will at least go up via 2nd

0_JS181594386.jpg

Edited by cambridgeshire canary