lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Sheff Wed*****

We should be walking this as we have both Aaron’s and Airons playing according to Radio Norfolk commentary 

• Haha 1

This game so far feels like it could be one for Jordan Hugill so long as he gets a decent 25/30 minutes.

If there’s one thing I am sick of, it’s seeing Emi take corners. Is there no-one else in the entire team that can take a corner? No-one?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

If there’s one thing I am sick of, it’s seeing Emi take corners. Is there no-one else in the entire team that can take a corner? No-one?

Agreed.

27 minutes ago, City 101 said:

Decent but boring to watch championship side no where near good enough for the top flight . 

Burnley, who are 15th, are the most boring team in the Premier League. Fulham, in the relegation zone, play some decent stuff from time to time.

So not sure where the correlation is there really?

2 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Xavi's corners and crosses in general were a breathe of fresh air, unfortunately Farke doesn't seem to have rated the other aspects of his play! 

I think McLean can take a corner, problem is he's scored a few headers since arriving and so I guess that's why we'd rather him in the box.

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I'm thinking Hugill for Rupp, Hernandez for Cantwell and Vrancic for McLean before long.

I'd leave it at Cantwell and Rupp off for Onel and Vrancic for now, then introduce Hugill later on.

The sort of game where I can see Buendia getting sent off, if we don't get on top things soon...

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Xavi's corners and crosses in general were a breathe of fresh air, unfortunately Farke doesn't seem to have rated the other aspects of his play! 

I think McLean can take a corner, problem is he's scored a few headers since arriving and so I guess that's why we'd rather him in the box.

Hopefully better than his free kicks.

This is one of them games where Cantwell starts trying too hard and gets worse. 

Even Emi was gesturing him to get up. 

• Like 1

No one is playing well, but Rupp and Cantwell stand out as the poorest.