ron obvious

today's team now up

3 minutes ago, crab man said:

Had there been VAR that would have been a stone wall pen i'm afraid, take your blinkers off. 

Gibson had his back to him, jumped and they fell into each other. How is that a penalty? If it wasn’t for the fact that Gibson jumped higher it would have been a foul on him.

Edited by Nuff Said

Hanley was indecisive for the goal but Krul was also indecisive and he was better placed to clear the ball. 

Cantwell looks lively and for me, most of our best stuff in the final third is coming through him, as he tries to increase the speed of play 

Edited by Kanadyan Kanary

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Wycombe's game plan seems to evolve around putting our shaky centre backs under maximum pressure, worrying. 

More like it involves falling to the ground clutching their heads the moment there’s physical contact.

I think we got a little over excited as they were so open but need to get back to playing the ball, keeping possession and tiring them out. Simply playing into their hands at the moment 

Wycombe's game plan seems to evolve around putting our shaky centre backs under maximum pressure, worrying. 

Balls over the top, high crosses, running at our CBs - basic stuff that we have struggled at for such a long time now.

OTBC

4 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Gibson had his back to him, jumped and they fell into each other. How is that a penalty? If it wasn’t for the fact that Gibson jumped higher it would have been a foul on him.

Penalty because Gibson grabbed the guys foot..

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Balls over the top, high crosses, running at our CBs - basic stuff that we have struggled at for such a long time now.

OTBC

Yes but don't worry, because Hogesar said we didn't need any centre backs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

None if Hugill can't stay on onside. 

We need to stretch Wycombe, get them struggling, then the gaps will come.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

I can see Wycombe tiring in the last 20 minutes. 

I can see them parking the bus if they score again, a la Derby.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yes but don't worry, because Hogesar said we didn't need any centre backs.

According to others, we've got Tettey who should be a brilliant centre back at Championship level because the quality of the division is lower than the Premier League and Sorensen who is the new Baresi but his manager just hasn't realised that he's a defender yet.

Buendia being a liability

As we say, he wouldn’t be playing for us if he didn’t have mistakes in him. Let’s hope we see the plus to go with the minus later.