kick it off

Official match thread - Derby

1 minute ago, Il Pirata said:

Like Wes "sh!thouse club" Hoolahan? 

Don't be so sensitive. If it benefits the team now, that's all that matters. 

We'd all appreciate it if you didn't conflate Mr. Alex bang average "I couldn't get in the Huddersfield team for half a season and I just looked good at Norwich because I was being compared with Naismith" Pritchard with one of the greatest players we've ever had.

Thanks. 

• Like 1

We have actually looked far better (in all of our games) when we have had two forwards playing. So the question may as well be asked....at what time are we going to make a sub?

15 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Can anyone please explain how Steeperman gets in the team instead of Vrancic!!??

Well for a start, they're two completely different styles of players. Stiepermann gets the nod because he played in that position during our promotion season, I guess.

He didn't have a great first half though, and I wouldn't mind seeing Vrancic coming on for him.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Yes he has always been more effective as a sub for 10/15/20 minutes. 

Not relevant to the guy advocating we put him in our first XI, which is who I was replying to. 

If you have an issue with Vrancic not starting then that is your problem with Farke's selection and decisions, write him a letter or something, I don't pick the team believe it or not. 

Sound advice. I'll do that. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Can anyone please explain how Steeperman gets in the team instead of Vrancic!!??

Well for a start, they're two completely different styles of players. Stiepermann gets the nod because he played in that position during our promotion season, I guess.

He didn't have a great first half though, and I wouldn't mind seeing Vrancic coming on for him.

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

We'd all appreciate it if you didn't conflate Mr. Alex bang average "I couldn't get in the Huddersfield team for half a season and I just looked good at Norwich because I was being compared with Naismith" Pritchard with one of the greatest players we've ever had.

Thanks. 

Player of the season at Brentford too? Pritchard on his day at this level is not bang average. If you think he only looked good for Norwich because he was being compared to Naismith then your delusional. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, WD40 said:

Pukki not doing enough. If we’re crossing the ball, get Hugill on. Gibson looks comfortable and Skipp looking well. 

You were saying?

Brilliant, watered that box to jeopardise Derby in the first half and then stitched ourselves up. Genius.

Hope that doesn't dent Pukki's confidence.