A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

ready4rishi.com was registered in December 2021. 😲

Yes read that. He has been planning for it for quite a while...though still supporting Johnson through all of his scandals ...until this very last one when he judged it time. He has kept a few things quiet hasn't he?

I see it's open warfare now too. Rees Mogg is calling Sunak a failed chancellor.

3 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Yes read that. He has been planning for it for quite a while...though still supporting Johnson through all of his scandals ...until this very last one when he judged it time. He has kept a few things quiet hasn't he?

I see it's open warfare now too. Rees Mogg is calling Sunak a failed chancellor.

A stopped clock and all that.😀

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

A stopped clock and all that.😀

8th July 1897?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, sonyc said:

Rees Mogg is calling Sunak a failed chancellor.

If Rees Moog is supporting you won't that mean nobody will vote for that person?

Edited by KiwiScot

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

ready4rishi.com was registered in December 2021. 😲

Seems fair enough, not that I'm a fan of Sunak but it was obvious by December 2020 that not only was Johnson a serial liar, he was also totally incompetent.

To wait until December 2021 before registering his domain for a leadership challenge looks like an act of great loyalty to me - if I had had to work with, or for,  Johnson I'm sure I would have chinned him long before then 😂

15 hours ago, horsefly said:

To be frank, ever since Johnson "Got Brexit done", just about everything the RWNJs worship has proved to be a laughable and shameful failure. 

17 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Not been a great week for the Mail, Express and the Tories has it 😂😂

Bad week all round for scumbags in fact - nice to get one of those, makes a very pleasant change nowadays!

And now Musky pulls out of buying twitter.

Gammonageddon?

• Haha 1

Speaking of toxic waste, Elon Musk's blethering about population and then fathering two more sprogs playing away deserves a bloody good lampooning, right?

8 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Speaking of toxic waste, Elon Musk's blethering about population and then fathering two more sprogs playing away deserves a bloody good lampooning, right?

He probably thinks he's doing his duty by creating a master race . . .

5 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Kemi Badenoch enters the race announcing that she wants a "limitied goverment"

"Ah yes, Kemi, she'll be great" said no-one ever.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

But, like the Tory party, rules for ordinary people don’t apply to him because he’s exceptional. 😐

26 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Kemi Badenoch enters the race announcing that she wants a "limitied goverment"

That’s quite a good description of the Tory party isn’t it, given the amount of apparent talent on show?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

"Ah yes, Kemi, she'll be great" said no-one ever.

Everyone: “I don’t think it’s possible to have a more deluded, unlikely candidate than Suella Braverman”

Kemi: “Hold my beer”.

• Haha 1

Just an observation on Rishi - 

'No fairy-stories' by which i think he means the economic make-believe cakeism

Is it it just me but the hasn't whole of the Tory party and their supporters been believing of fairy stories since 2016?

I've seen few signs that as a party they've yet grown up past the toddler stage so Rishi - I think they'll still need their nightly fairy story for a while yet - but possibly from the brothers Grimm. They aren't as a group mature enough for you.

Edited by Yellow Fever

I wonder what the, er, more rabid tory brexiters are thinking of this line up?? 

Did you know: Suella Braverman’s first name is actually Sue-Ellen? It really is a soap opera.

78219858-4413-46ED-8715-BB3AC4F9D6EB.jpeg

• Haha 1

How to confuse the electorate.

Month ago: Our policies are brilliant and we are dragging the UK into a new bright era, despite Covid and the Ukraine conflict.

Today: He or she doesn't know what they are talking about and we will won't get out of the mess we are in with those policies.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

How to confuse the electorate.

Month ago: Our policies are brilliant and we are dragging the UK into a new bright era, despite Covid and the Ukraine conflict.

Today: He or she doesn't know what they are talking about and we will won't get out of the mess we are in with those policies.

It's going to be a sight to see  - the Tories tearing chunks off each other as to how they've messed everything up so badly.

If I was SKS or Davey I'd just take note of all the best zingers and home truths to play back them once the dust has settled.

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1

Just now, Herman said:

@mrleft1980

I think the American phrase would be 'White Trash' if i can say that.

Zero class.

13 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

I think the American phrase would be 'White Trash' if i can say that.

Zero class.

Luckily she hasn't been put in charge of our children's education.🤨

• Haha 1

It's a bit like Whacky Races isn't it.

**** Dasterdly aka Boris Johnson as usual fails at the end as Dylan (aka Mutley) sniggers  - despite their knobbling of the other runners.

My bet is on the Ant Hill Mob as that covers at least seven of the look alike runners but I think I can identify some others as well in there - Truss obviously believes she is Penelope Pitstop  - then we have the Gruesomes, the Slag bothers, Sgt. Blast seem to have already retired but Peter Perfect is already first out (Rishi) . There is some fun to be had here....

Edited by Yellow Fever

42 minutes ago, Herman said:

Yet

47 minutes ago, Herman said:

Oh. 😳

• Haha 2