Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 16

Image may contain: 18 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

Another international weekend but we’re in good hands with the unflappable Gregt making the final six selections. Greg did the international weekend last September and turned that into a winning week. That was a fantastic effort and I guess if I was anyone at all I’d give him an easier week this time… But no I asked Greg to step up to an international weekend again and to his eternal credit he accepted. Greg’s having another good season this time with 12/15 winning weeks at a profitability of 3.91. And of course he has won twice before when making these final selections. We can all help Greg to a winning week with our best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon which are listed on Bill Hill or Bet 365.

No Norwich game this week but the generous BTTSanon has offered to fund two both teams to score bets. So if between us we can come up with 12 Saturday afternoon games where we think both teams will score he’s kindly offered two £5 free bets of six matches each. Post your BTTS ideas with your selections. We won £126 doing this in September but drew a blank last time. This has proved to be a popular addition on these international weekends so thanks again BTTSanon, you’re a star.

Just need AJ and Kingo to confirm and the rotas will be good to go until 2019.

Final Six

Dec  1st – Til 1010 - Confirmed

Dec  8th – Graham Humphrey - Confirmed

Dec 15th – AJ

Dec 22nd – Swindon - Confirmed

Dec 29th – 93Vintage - Confirmed

Norwich Game

Dec  1st – Diesel Doris - Confirmed

Dec  8th – King Canary

Dec 15th – First Wazzock - Confirmed

Dec 22nd – Cosmic Twin - Confirmed

Dec 29th – Lappinitup - Confirmed

These companies who support our work to raise funds for the CSF and our wonderful Downe's Syndrome Team of boys and girls have all renewed their support for another year. This is reflected in the new totals on Ray’s signature So we would like to say a massive thank you to: -

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we'll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week. 

So now I’ll hand the thread over to Gregt and BTTSanon. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Greg and BTTSanon ... the thread is yours.......🙂

As always I leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,4, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,3, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,2, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2535 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,2, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,2, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,3, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,2, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary, Hissing Sid, Hammond1612,2, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, yes PUPs £1515 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £422 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £4350 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,091 since we began £1,478 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Thanks very much NN

looking forwards to making the final 6 picks in Friday evening,

ive Just had a quick look at the fixtures and it looks like a tough one but I’m sure between us we can find 6 winners, I’m sure of it

lots of suggestions please.

ps BTTS Serbia v Montenegro 👍👍

MK Dons to best Macclesfield and Accrington Stanley v Barnsley BTTS. 

Good of luck all. 

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Gregt and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for SUNDERLAND v Wycombe.

Both teams to score Turkey v Sweden.

League 1 this week

Luton (6-2-0 18-8 home) v Plymouth (1-2-5 7-12 away) - Home Win

BTTS Accrington v Barnsley

Best of luck Greg, BTTSanon and all you PUPs 

Hi folks, I'll have another crack at this. Please can I pick Sunderland to beat Wycombe in League One - Sunderland have won five in a row, conceding only one goal in the process, while Wycombe, despite boasting the not inconsiderable girth of Adebayo 'The Beast' Akinfenwa, have lost three of their last four.

BTTS - Holstein Kiel II vs Lubeck in the German Regionalliga Nord.

Good luck everyone!

Southern League Premier Central
AFC Rushden & Diamonds vs Bedworth United, home win @ 1.53 (Bet365).

Last Season
Rushden : W27-D10-L5 92/25 [2nd Southern Division One East]
Bedworth: W22-D8-L12 73/58 [4th Northern Division One South]

Home vs Away
Rushden home : W3-D3-L1 13/9
Bedworth away: W0-D2-L5 6/18

Head to Head
02.01.2017 Bedworth 1-2 Rushden
29.08.2016 Rushden 2-0 Bedworth

Common Opponents Home
Redditch (17th); Rushden 5-2 (W); Bedworth 0-2 (L).
Hitchin (21st); Rushden 2-1 (W); Bedworth 2-2 (D).

Common Opponents Away
Stourbridge (2nd); Rushden 2-1 (L); Bedworth 4-1 (L).
Royston (3rd); Rushden 2-1 (L); Bedword 2-0 (L).
Biggleswade (6th); Rushden 1-0 (L); Bedworth 1-1 (D).
St Neots (18th); 0-1 Rushden (L); Bedworth 2-1 (L).

Common Opponents Mixed Home/Away
Barwell (10th); Rushden drew 1-1 at home; Bedworth drew 1-1 away.
Needham (13th); Rushden won 5-1 away; Bedworth lost 4-0 at home.

Bedworth are in 22nd place (bottom) with an awful record in general, particularly in goals conceded: 15 in 7 games at home and 18 in 7 away. Their two away points came at Biggleswade and Barwell, both of whom are sides which haven't scored many at home (8 and 6 goals respectively) and are generally low scoring, low conceding teams.

Rushden are 9th, and unlike Biggleswade or Barwell have a good home scoring record of 13 goals, which is joint 4th highest in the division. Their superior league totals last season were down to having a better away record than Bedworth, W14-D4-L3-43/15 vs W8-D4-L9-33/36.

Overall the odds look very reasonable for Rushden to beat a side which over the years has had a very poor away record at this level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the BTTS bet, I'll go to the Isthmian Premier for AFC Hornchurch vs Worthing @ ~1.57.

Good luck all.

Edited by 93vintage
typo

My burdensome prediction is home win for forest green

For btts i fancy burton Coventry

Good luck all!

After getting stuffed in Turkey (again) last week, I'm off to the African Cup of Nations with Equatorial Guinea vs. Senegal (away win).

For the BTTS to score I'll go for Newport County vs Colchester United.

Good luck one and all!

Apples

Whilst I like to have a look around the lower leagues they can be a minefield. I think I've found a good one though in.......

MK Dons v Macclesfield.....Home win.

Good luck to Gregt and all this weeks pickers.

Peterborough to beat Bradford 

oxford vs gillingham Btts

Evening everyone and Good Luck

MMMK - SUNDERLAND -v- Wycombe Wanderers  HOME WIN

MM - MK DONS -v- Macclesfield  HOME WIN

BTTS - Peterborough -v- Bradford

In bocca al lupo 🐾🐕 Greg...

I love Germany and am pretty sure that Bayern will do everything to win this week so:

Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Düsseldorf - Home win

As for the generous BTTSanon bet, I think that Bayern will attack so hard that they may also concede 1..perhaps in a 6-1 win or something crazy..😊👍

Parma 

Kathy can't get on the Pinkun so left this on our Facebook group : - 

Luton to beat Plymouth and for BTTS Burton and Coventry. Good luck all.

Scottish Championship.......

Ayr Utd v Greenock Morton.......Home win.

I'll stay with the same game for BTTS.

Good luck Gregt and BTTSanon.

Hello chaps.

Bolvian League - San Jose v Real Potosi - Home win. Not good odds though at 1/10

BTTS - England V Croatia - A reason to cheer on England