Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Derby match thread

[quote user="thas a rummun"]No idea why Maddison isn''t taking our pens. Best striker of a football in our side.[/quote]Quite.

We were due things not going our way at some stage. We were never going to win every game 1-0.

Just need to get to half time and regroup, probably bring Srbeny on now.

If you can’t score a penalty you shouldn’t be a striker let alone a footballer. Managers fault for having him as penalty taker.

[quote user="coops"]If you can’t score a penalty you shouldn’t be a striker let alone a footballer. Managers fault for having him as penalty taker.[/quote]Yup, bad management by Farke..

Yeah, because taking pens of from Oliviera is great man management when hes your main striker.

Im still remembering being laughed off on here when I said generally speaking Oliviera missed as many as Jerome, they just go unnoticed. Now its being noticed.

Should have had two goals today and unfortunately our striker is single handedly costing us points.

I would suggest the good half season he had for us last season is the exception. This is the norm, going by the rest of his career.

On the positive, we''ve looked just as good as Derby who are unbeaten in 11.

Had just about enough of Oliviera - get him off the pitch and give Srbeny a chance. At least he''s scored a few in the last 5 months. Get rid of Oliviera in the summer. When he''s on form he''s unplayable but he is only on form for about 8 games a season. The rest of the time he''s like a sh** wolfswinkel.

We had 4 players score cracking pens against chelsea. How did the only c**t who missed end up taking that one? F**king ludicrous.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]FFS Oliviera !!![:@]What an awful penalty.[/quote]enjoying the game, old fellow

Was a poor Pen, all comes down to confidence sadly and he''s running on very little. Should have a goal or two from that 45 minutes, but he''s left the field with none. Need the new boy to be firing on all cylinders

He''d hardly boost a striker''s confidence by telling him he won''t be taking penalties because he''s shit??

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Sheffield Utd have won, Fulham and Bristol winning. If we lose that’s the season over[/quote]I feel genuinely sorry for you if you''ve made your season depend on reaching the play-offs or better. 

Oliveira is the main reason for us not scoring this year. . Just look back on the times he should square the ball for others better placed this season. Fact.

The rest of his game up to the pen was pretty good so taking him off isnt quite as straightforward a decision as some are making out, although personally i would.

[quote user="sonyc"]Pity Oliveira got the nod. Hope Srbeny gets 30 minutes[/quote]Absolutely. The worst thing would be for us to get another penalty while Oliveira is on the pitch.

I have backed Nelson upto now but I really think he needs a period on the bench. You have to go back years to find a forward less likely to score than Nelson at the present time!