Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Derby match thread

Well it seems that Nelson Oliviera has picked up the scape goat mantle. Was a bad penalty but massive over reaction

[quote user="Hercules"][quote user="TIL 1010"]FFS Oliviera !!![:@]What an awful penalty.[/quote]enjoying the game, old fellow[/quote]Good job i am watching on a Facebook stream.

JF wrote the following post at 10/02/2018 11:14 PM:

Well it seems that Nelson Oliviera has picked up the scape goat mantle. Was a bad penalty but massive over reaction

He missed a very poorly taken penalty. What do you expect?

You’re right, let’s kick him out of the club over a missed penalty 👍🏻

[quote user="JF"]Well it seems that Nelson Oliviera has picked up the scape goat mantle. Was a bad penalty but massive over reaction[/quote]He''s not a scape goat.  He just doesn''t score enough for a striker and is arrogant when he has no justification.

[quote user="JF"]You’re right, let’s kick him out of the club over a missed penalty 👍🏻[/quote]To be fair he''s been pretty useless all season.

JF wrote the following post at 10/02/2018 11:18 PM:

You’re right, let’s kick him out of the club over a missed penalty 👍🏻

Wow anyone would think football brings out emotional responses from people. There''s barely a handful that literally wants him out of the club!

He''s not a scapegoat, he''s not scored since before Xmas, has one goal in open play in the last 19 matches and was the player to miss their penalty vs Chelsea. How would you like us to celebrate this under performance JF?

He''s not a bad player. Short on confidence and I don''t feel he''s a lone striker. Poor penalty though.

Clint wrote the following post at 10/02/2018 4:22 PM:

He''s not a scapegoat, he''s not scored since before Xmas, has one goal in open play in the last 19 matches and was the player to miss their penalty vs Chelsea. How would you like us to celebrate this under performance JF?

Personally I’d have him flogged in the streets of Norwich. Darren Huckerby, now there’s a player who could take a penalty....

Seems a bit harsh JF. I''d probably just take him off. Along with Murphy, who also seems to have lost the use of his legs.

Srenby must be wondering why he came here. Scoring fun fun where he was. Not even getting a chance here.

We have to give him a chance. It can''t do any harm

[quote user="Clint"]I have backed Nelson upto now but I really think he needs a period on the bench. You have to go back years to find a forward less likely to score than Nelson at the present time![/quote]

Yes - two years...

We''re as good as Derby in every aspect and every area of pitch apart from having a goalscorer. Been like that all season. If only we could create chances and then have someone to convert them

Great finish by Leitner, a shame, but a well deserved equaliser