My starting 11....

Ruddy,

Whittaker, Martin, Miquel, Olsson

Redmond, Odjadji, Howson, Murphy

Laffs & Jerome..

4-4-2 with wide wingers.

What would you like to see?

Ruddy

Martin   Turner       Miquel      OlssonRedmond    Howson    Tettey   Vadis  Murphy                               Jerome

Why drop turner ? Martin should not be allowed anywhere near centre back. I would give Miguel / Cuellar a run out alongside Turner.

Midfield is to lightweight with Howson Redmond and Murphy in a 4.

VOO unproven but would like to see him given a run out alongside Tetty. I would play 5 in midfield with Howson playing in an advanced midfield role behind either Jerome or Lafferty.

For me Turner has been OK but only because we have 2 defensive midfielders infront of him.

We have spent a shed load on other defenders and we are conceding so change it up.

Yep maybe take Whiitaker out and Martin rightback and slot Miquel in with Turner.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ruddy

Martin   Turner       Miquel      OlssonRedmond    Howson    Tettey   Vadis  Murphy                               Jerome[/quote]I''d have Ruddy nearer the middle. That''s just asking for trouble otherwise.... [:)]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ruddy

Martin   Turner       Miquel      OlssonRedmond    Howson    Tettey   Vadis  Murphy                               Jerome[/quote]I''d have Ruddy nearer the middle. That''s just asking for trouble otherwise.... [:)][/quote]

Extra cover for Martin

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ruddy

Martin   Turner       Miquel      OlssonRedmond    Howson    Tettey   Vadis  Murphy                               Jerome[/quote]I''d have Ruddy nearer the middle. That''s just asking for trouble otherwise.... [:)][/quote]part of a tactical master plan.. they''ll never see it coming!!

Ruddy

Martin   Turner   Hooiveld   Olsson

Redmond  Tettey Howson  Murphy

Hooper Lafferty

I do like the look of  GJL''s lineup just to surprise them and have a real mix of tackling, passing and power. I think Murphy deserves a start though

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Ruddy

Martin Turner Miquel Olsson

Tettey Odjijda

Redmond Howson Lafferty

Jerome[/quote]

This. If Laff injured then play Murphy.

Why drop Turner? I will tell you why because he was the one who gave the ball away which led to Fulham going up the other end and scoring. The Pinkun match report says Turner gave the ball away - which led to the goal. If Turner continues to make those sorts of mistakes - then he should be dropped.

It''s funny because I thought Turner was brilliant - but after reading he was the one who gave the ball away which led to the goal - I don''t think he is so great now. He must do better when he is in possession of the ball and make better decisions - his distribution needs to improve.

Adams has made a big mistake letting go Bassong go to Watford - our rivals. I would bring in Hooiveld and partner him with Martin - or he could try Cuellar with Martin - or he could try Miquel with Martin. We need Ryan Bennett back that is for sure!!

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Martin a shoe in for centre half because thats where manager Gordon Strachan wants him to play .[/quote]

i''d like to hope that Neil Adams is picking our team and not Strachan?!?

Ruddy

Whittaker Turner Hooiveld Olsson

Redmond Howson Tettey Lafferty

Jerome Grabban

I don''t quite know how we''ve got to the position where we can''t seem to pick a team that doesn''t include Martin and Johnson. Decent triers, decent servants but very average players. Just not good enough to be guaranteed starters - which it appears they possibly are.

I wouldn''t be against a return for Garrido at LB but I assume he wouldn''t be anywhere near match sharp.

And while I''m not sure that Jerome & Grabban makes for a great partnership I''d be interested seeing it with Redmond and Lafferty getting down the sides of the opposition. I know there are a lot of calls for Grabban to be dropped and I agree he hasn''t been playing that great lately but....I don''t see anyone who is doing much more than him.

The current system hasn''t really worked at all - we just got lucky with it.

Having seen every game, we were fortunate against Brentford and Blackpool; just beat a very poor Ipswich who missed a sitter and couldn''t hit a barn door in a gale against Charlton and Rotherham.

Saturday against Fulham was just awful. Every player apart from Murphy had a shocker. Hoolahan''s injury may be a blessing in disguise as Adams will have to change it now.

Howson must start. If Johnson keeps his place it must be as the defence protector leaving Tettey to move forward and not him because his passing is just appalling. Grabban needs a rest and Jerome is not as good at the target man role as Lafferty.

Redmond''s delivery was so bad it was laughable and I would start Murphy instead of him. The defence has no aerial ability when Martin plays at centre back - Rodellega won every ball.

So, my team is

Ruddy

Martin

Miguel

Turner

Olsson

Johnson

Tettey

Howson

Murphy

Hooper

Lafferty

Why do people and Adams want to play Laffs on the wing?

He''s shown that his best game in in the middle up top....play winger on the wing and stop playing players out of position.

Laffs & Jerome up top with Redmond & Murphy on the wings for me.

When Lafferty came on against Rotherham he changed the game playing from wide areas.

I think he''s got the potential/ability to play upfront or from wide but his directness might be better used having him play from further down the pitch where he can run at defenders and unsettle them.

Either way I''d like to see him be a bigger part of things than he has been lately - though I guess there might have been some fitness/injury problems in there.

Johnson not mentioned in a single line up.I bet mr Undroppable will play and give the ball away numerous times, whilst we lose momentum in all attacks. When he does complete a pass its a negative one or easily read option.

We should be going at all teams at home and there should not be a place for this man!

Interesting to see that some people want to drop Whittaker and Martin. Perhaps they should bear in mind that a few days ago they both had very good games against the Polish national team. They are not likely to come across similar strong sides in the Championship. Our problems are some erratic crossing, mainly from Redmond, and Jerome alone will have difficulty in scoring against a packed defence.

[quote user="Craig Brown"]Why drop Turner? I will tell you why because he was the one who gave the ball away which led to Fulham going up the other end and scoring. The Pinkun match report says Turner gave the ball away - which led to the goal. If Turner continues to make those sorts of mistakes - then he should be dropped.

It''s funny because I thought Turner was brilliant - but after reading he was the one who gave the ball away which led to the goal - I don''t think he is so great now. He must do better when he is in possession of the ball and make better decisions - his distribution needs to improve.

Adams has made a big mistake letting go Bassong go to Watford - our rivals. I would bring in Hooiveld and partner him with Martin - or he could try Cuellar with Martin - or he could try Miquel with Martin. We need Ryan Bennett back that is for sure!![/quote]I seriously can''t tell if you''re being sarcastic. You honestly think Martin is a better centre back than Turner "after reading he was the one who gave the ball away which led to the goal"?

Can sort the right side out - lots of optionsCan sort the centre mid out - lots of optionsCan sort the strikers out - lots of optionsStruggling to construct a left side that covers attack and defence without BJ in the side so will have to play him to balance the side.

RuddyMartin Hooiveld Turner Garrido         Tettey O`Neil Johnson    Redmond                Lafferty                      Jerome                                          

Assuming Wes is injured I''d start with : -

Ruddy

Martin Hooiveld Turner Olsson

Johnson Tettey

Redmond Howson Murphy

Jerome

Defence is not to blame for us not scoring goals so no problem there imo.   ould drop Wes and Johnson for wasting possession too much.Lafferty has spent a lot of time out on the left in his career and knows how to play there.   Jerome and Grabban are not doing enough imo at the moment, so would give Hooper a start - and its about time we saw what Odidja can do.I''d like to see:                        Ruddy       Whittaker Martin Turner Olsson Redmond Tettey  Howson  Odidja  Lafferty                         Hooper

For me its the following team:

Ruddy

Martin Turner Hoiveld Olsson

Odjidja/Oneil Howson Tettey

Redmond Murphy

Jerome

Subs: Rudd, Whittaker, Oneil/Odjidja, B Johnson, Hooper, Grabban, Lafferty

This line-up at home allows us to keep our possession and push forward as a unit, getting numbers forward quickly (Howson given more of a freedom to join attacks through the middle) as well as keeping us hard to break down defensively.

Please excuse my name spelling!