Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Which would you take??

I''d take the World Cup. Simple for me. I support Norwich and am a season ticket holder but to win a WC in our lifetime would be unbelievable. I''m sick of hearing about ''66 and not having been there or even alive.

I''ve experienced Norwich being promoted to the Premier League. I''d take the WC right now.

"Well i apologise if i do not check every single f*ing thread before posting."

Alright, alright... no need to have a cry about it... chin up!

I''d take (1) - a win in the bank, whereas there''s just the 1 in 4 chance of promotion for Nch under (2).

True, finishing in the play-offs it would be a fantastic base for making a promotion push the following season, but I''d be chuffed with just a top-half finish.

Totally different story if it was us to win the prem for the 1st time vs a second world cup for England...

England. I''m a patriot.

Agree with above poster. Norwich will be up and down, but a World Cup win i probably will never see.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - back in the championship"]I''ll take Norwich winning the world cup ;-)[/quote]Agreed! ''Cos England sure as hell won''t win the play-offs! [:D]

With all the financial problems and uncertain futures of clubs like Palace, Portsmouth and Cardiff, Id swap the world cup for knowing City will be financially secure. Ill go and watch them play in any league, just want them to exist!So as to OP, id take World Cup - prem, champ, league 1, as long as we''re playing somewhere

I''d take England on this occasion.  We won''t be ready for the Premiership I don''t think.  Not that you could turn down a playoff place if it happened, but I wouldn''t be nearly as upset as last time if we didn''t win.

England, I''ve seen city in the play-offs and the prem, never seen England win the World Cup though. Although I would hate to see Sir Ashley Cole!

Davo

Do we really want to see a bunch of arrogant, cheating, immoral pri cks bring the World Cup home? I hope I''m not the only one that doesn''t want to see this shower written into the history books alongside the greats.