Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Which would you take??

Can''t be bothered to read all the responses, but I''d take England in the World Cup. Norwich could still finish top 2 and get automatic promotion and not have to risk playoffs. That would be much better. So no to playoffs.

Play offs everytime. Club should always come before country if your a true City fan.

[quote user="the unit"]1) England win world cup or 2) Norwich finish in play offs next season. I just got asked and struggled with an answer! but decided on 2! What would you pick??[/quote]

Norwich in the play offs every day of the week. I am proud of my nationality but I am far more proud of living in Norwich and Norfolk where I have spent most of my life. I am a season ticket holder and try to make as many away games as money and other commitments will allow. So the chance to see us potentially doing that against Premier League opposition again would be amazing. In comparison England is just a bit a sideshow as far as I am concerned whereas Norwich''s fortunes affect the football I watch every week. The disapointment of England missing out on Euro 2008 lingering for a couple of days. The pain of Norwich dropping of the championship probably only started to go away once Lambert got us playing well again. However I can understand the arguments in favour of England winning though because of the positive influence it will have on the country as a whole.