Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

tranmere v Norwich your predictions

2-2 has been going roung my brain all week,so i''ll go 2-0 City because my brain has been wrong a lot the last few weeks!!

i think tranmere will fight for thier lives . but to be honest ,i dont think they are very good going by performances i have seen .

city to win 3-0 holt(2 and martin

Tranmere at homeW8 D3 L8, F22 A27Norwich away from homeW10 D5 L4, F35 A20The stats say we should win by at least 2 goals, I''ll say 3-1 because Doc will obviously give away at least one penalty [:^)]

3-1 City

Barclaybabe - have you said something to upset Gus and Whatever the Weather? Or are they mad stalker types who have crossed the line between infatuation and rabidness? Either way I''m impressed with the way you''ve handled it (at least on the posts I''ve seen)

Oh - and before anyone comments Im a (reasonably) happily married man with 2 kids and another on the way so I would like to make it clear that Im not trying to complement BB in a bid to get a quick bunk-up. Thanks very much

[b][green]Tranmere don''t play well on Sky either, their only other apperance this season was a defeat at home to Stockport.  3-0 Norwich win.[/green][/b]

[quote user="Barclay hero"]3-1 City

Barclaybabe - have you said something to upset Gus and Whatever the Weather? Or are they mad stalker types who have crossed the line between infatuation and rabidness? Either way I''m impressed with the way you''ve handled it (at least on the posts I''ve seen)

Oh - and before anyone comments Im a (reasonably) happily married man with 2 kids and another on the way so I would like to make it clear that Im not trying to complement BB in a bid to get a quick bunk-up. Thanks very much[/quote]I''m going to agree with both points here - the scoreline, and the sentiments regarding BB... but you must be fooling yourself if you think that this forum isn''t populated by some of the weirdest and scariest stalker-types going, especially where it comes to our lady posters, particularly ones who are foolish enough not to sit cowering in the corner waiting for someone to talk to them! I mean, God forbid a woman starts a thread on here! That way madness lies...

0-23. Doc + Cureton (emergency call back) up front, netting 11 each. 23rd goal comes from goal kick from Grant Holt.

I usually have a very good sense of humor, meaning I know what is and is not funny. Most of the time! I don''t know why, but I always get a kick out of ridiculous score predictions such as Brendo''s, particularly when they involve explanations of who will score and why, especially if the reasons are ridiculous.

There was another asinine one on page one that made me laugh, too. I imagine most of you find those predictions plain stupid and wish you had not wasted you time with them, but keep ''em coming, boys, ''cuz I LOVE ''EM!!!!!

My prediction is for a big City win. I know we have sucked on TV in recent times, but the cup loss was obviously something Lambert was not too concerned with based on the lineup, so I see us shining gloriously and reutning to Norwich with our 11 point lead intact if not expanded.

We will crucify them 0 to 3.

Confident we''ll win, but i think they''re fighting for their lives and will push us hard. 0-1 city

Houston, will any of the bars have it on in the city? Should be back in port tomorrow (Galveston), so might make the short trip up if i get the chance.

The only bar that specializes in British footy is the Richmond Arms, and I have no idea if they have any way to show League One games or not. I have not been there in ages as I live way across the city from there. I doubt they would have it on when there are other, bigger ganes available, but I don''t know.

It should be streamed on the p2p4 site according to another thread, though. That''s what I''m hoping for!

Cheers mate, we are sat in the Gulf at the moment, Dont think they''d be too impressed if i jammed up the satellite internet connection with the football mind!! Takes a week to load a page of pinkun text as it is :)