Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty six of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend City-Til-I-Die in charge and making the final selections. CTID is another of the PUPs I had on the reserve list originally and I am really pleased it has worked out for him to have a turn. He is a consistent picker who is in good form at the right time having napped correctly in three of the last four weeks.

Now I know CTID is very pleased to get his chance and keen to do well so we all need to make every effort to give him the ammunition to shoot down Billy. After the FA Cup last week we have a full Domestic League programme this time. And of course the usual fixtures in Scotland, Wales and most of the big European Leagues. Just keep an eye on the weather because we’re not out of the woods yet with that.

The February rota has now been finalised and we have :-

Feb  6th - Berkshire Canary
Feb 13th - Pboro_Canary
Feb 20th - Sports Desk - Pete
Feb 27th - Inch High

So I’ll hand the free bet over to City-Til-I-Die now. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away CTID... the free bet is yours................[:)].......

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £755 for the Academy,so far.

Thank you for the chance to TRY and add my name to the list of winnners [Y]

I will try my upmost to add my name to that list and some funds to the academy, i would appreciate as many suggestions as possible please PUPS

The final selection will be made Friday afternoon

Thank you all in advance for your suggestions[Y] OTBC

Good Luck to you CTID, let''s hope we can finally get a winning week, it''s been a while now!!Anyway, I''m going to head to our very own League One this week, but whilst we look like a good shout, I have to head to St. Mary''s where I fully expect:Southampton to beat StockportGood luck CTID and all the Pup''s.

in the last few weeks I have naped correct then wrong the correct then wrong, so this week should be correct [;)]

I have looked at the premiership fixtures and a year or two ago most people could easily name the winner of each game now its really tough, they all look like draws [;)]

But i have decided to visit Upton Park, where West Ham meet Blackburn. West hame are 3-3-4 at home, and Blackburn are 1-2-8 away!

Good luck CTID - go and pick 6 winners [;)]

Man City (7-3-0 at home so far this season) vs Portsmouth (1-2-7 away so far this season, potless, with a volunteer first team) - Home Win.Good luck CTID !

My nap is AC Milan to beat Livorno this weekend, Milans home record is as good as Livorno''s away record is bad. Also should want to right the defeat to Inter last week by bouncing back.

Good Luck CTID and all pickers!

Sorry to be boring.........but Norwich v Hartlepool - Home win - Sorry Jeff Stelling.  A record run of home victories in 102 years coming our way.

OTBC!!!!!

League 2 for me this week. Play-off chasing Aldershot ( 8 4 1 29 13 ) will surely be too strong for lowly Grimsby ( 2 4 6 8 17 ) who have only won three games all season. So........

Aldershot v Grimsby........Home win.

Good luck CTID. [Y]

sorry to be a pain, could someone please just confirm that im right in thinking i have to select 6 [Y] thnx in advance

Some really good naps so far PUPS...please do keep them coming...i have 3 defo,s so far