Sign in to follow this  
Grant Holts Moustache

Watch Norwich Colchester on t'Internet

[quote user="Forever Yellow"]Has every one elses paused for half time as well? :) or should I be panicking hehe[/quote]

reset your connection. Lamberts clapping at the mo in the highlights.

Also, commentary works in the game now.

They''re only showing slow-mo replays from every single camera angle at half time anyway.You will be able to reconnect just fine!

Ive got a goal rush !Keep showing the goals over and over with different camera angles, happy Norwich fans, Sad Colwho fans especially some silly bare chested moron ( Tristin or Jibbajabba is that you ?) And then Lambo then Delia celebrating, Now Cowling yet :(I think im about to have an accident in my pants cos its pretty damn sic

Mine is showing replays of the goals and has just lingered on a slow-motion close-up of Lambert for what felt like a little too long...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Forever Yellow"]Has every one elses paused for half time as well? :) or should I be panicking hehe[/quote]

reset your connection. Lamberts clapping at the mo in the highlights.

Also, commentary works in the game now.

[/quote]

Lambert doing a massive round of applause,saying  "F*****g brilliant Chrissy" in slow-mo.Loving Lambert[Y]

top site   dead  canary  loving every  time  they show  a  replay of the  city  goals and  the  city fans  joy shouting  with  great pride  up  here  in  birmingham

On the  ball  city

OP you have made me so happy.  And Super Chrissy Martin has made me delirious!  Why can''t it always be lke this!  C''mon You Yellows!

PS: good connection in IE - only lost it once.  Brilliant!

Anyone else see the tussle replay and catch Simon Lappin Nazi frog marching :-/This could not do us any favours if its spotted :-/

Many,many thanks to Dead Canary and others for finding this match link! Nice one[Y][Y][:D]

Thanks Dead Canary, wouldnt have known about this but for your post. Many thanks and much appreciated, had the laptop connected up to the downstairs TV, great viewing for all the family I think youll agree :)

Fantastic! I watch the whole game, highlights at half time and no ADDS! bliss..... oh and a great match too [:P]

Yes thanks for the link mate, this was the most welcome surprise of the day, cancellend my plans to come home and watch it = 100% worth it!!!!!!

[quote user="hogesar"]i''m 99% positive the stream will not work.[/quote][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I guarantee this will not work.[/quote]Best quality stream I''ve ever watched boys, thanks for the heads up [:D]

And there was me all upset last night and worrying about getting RADIO commentary !5-0 made my day5-0 and wathcing it has made my week !

Massive thanks to those who posted the links for the game. It''s been a long time since I''ve had as enjoyable an afternoon as this football-wise!

Just to say once again thanks to all who suggested the links - the best ever internet football watching experience ever.  One break all match - fantastic!

Win next week and top of the table!

OTBC

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Dead Canary"]For those of you like me who can''t get tickets for todays game there will be a live feed on http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=62669&part=sportsEnjoy![/quote]You Sir are a f**king Legend

[/quote]I''ll try once more.It won''t work.[/quote]good from you hogesar