Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Super sky blues v barnsley match thread

Full time, let''s not get too greedy! 1-1 will have to do so let''s not complain about last minute chances because by the looks of it on Sky Sports, the Barnsley players are slightly unhappy about the pen.

Shame.

we can still go down on monday though :-( next up for them is wolves isn''t it... i pray wolves want to win the league in style.

[quote user="waggers"]Barnsley players appear a little upset about the penalty. Welcome to our fudderkin world.[/quote]

Poor little them.............Off to bed happy, 1am here.....night all, see you monday

I can''t see Barnsley picking themselves up after this tbh, Wolves will thrash them, see you next season ;-)

Now that is a very little bit of hope. They lose on Sat and then we manage to get a win against Reading, we will be a point ahead with 1 game left.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

Ward you beauty! 94th minute! We are still alive and kicking, amazingly! Not let this be the intervention that spurs us on. We''ve been down on our knees tonight, but we''re back up now.

[/quote]Come on get a grip on reality.   We''re very much still down on our knees.   We go into the next 2 games relying on others for our survival.   We''re in this mess for obvious reasons.  If we are to escape it will be completely undeserved (yes it will be fantastic) and the perpetrators of the farcical season that we''ve had to endure will continue to sit in their ivory towers...[:@]

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Barnsly to draw on Sat. Meaning it''d be in our OWN hands.

Thank god im working on saturday afternoon.

[quote user="WACCOLO"]I can''t see Barnsley picking themselves up after this tbh, Wolves will thrash them, see you next season ;-)[/quote]Hope this is true, it sure is a huge knock to their confidence!If we stay up, I''ll most certainly be heading to the Walkers, absolutely boring stadium, but Leicester is like my second home now even though I''m graduating this year.  Glad to see you go up WACCOLO.

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]

Ward you beauty! 94th minute! We are still alive and kicking, amazingly! Not let this be the intervention that spurs us on. We''ve been down on our knees tonight, but we''re back up now.

[/quote]

Come on get a grip on reality.   We''re very much still down on our knees.   We go into the next 2 games relying on others for our survival.   We''re in this mess for obvious reasons.  If we are to escape it will be completely undeserved (yes it will be fantastic) and the perpetrators of the farcical season that we''ve had to endure will continue to sit in their ivory towers...

[:@]
[/quote]

Totally agree

WACCOLO I love you, you are the antithesis of We8WBA, and to be fair are more optomistic about Norwich than I am. It`s not over till the fat lady sings and to be fair I thought the old girl was well and truly gargling on her listerine. We live to fight another day.

OTBC!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Bigus"]Barnsley commentator just said they have a chance of stealing Lee Croft if we go down.[/quote]They are most welcome to him!It worked before so here goes...if coventry win ill stay off this message board until next monday [/quote]Just wondering CT as it was a draw would you consider staying off the message board till Friday!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So you reckon Barnsley will beat Plymouth then Angel?

[/quote]

I think with their 3 points tonight and their 3 points against Wolves at home on Sat they will be safe, then they will be relaxed against Plymouth and lose to give Plymouth 3 points.

Forest and Plymouth will win on Sat and thats that isn''t it?

To be honest I''ll be glad when this is all over because we must all be fed up with hoping a team will lose to save us and working out the possible senerios. At the end of the day we''ve been crap for most of the season and don''t deserve to stay up and I for one will be glad when the pain is over.

[/quote]

So you reckon that Barnsley, Plymouth and Forest haven''t been crap all season so do deserve to stay up? If I didn''t know you better I''d think you want us to go down Angel[:S]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WACCOLO"]I can''t see Barnsley picking themselves up after this tbh, Wolves will thrash them, see you next season ;-)[/quote]Hope this is true, it sure is a huge knock to their confidence!If we stay up, I''ll most certainly be heading to the Walkers, absolutely boring stadium, but Leicester is like my second home now even though I''m graduating this year.  Glad to see you go up WACCOLO.[/quote]I enjoyed the last game I went to at the Walkers, even though Worthy wouldn''t give us a wave! We asked nicely too.

I switched off the commentary half an hour ago as I could not see Coventry scoring to watch the Liverpool game.  Just checked the result......... YES!!!!!!

[quote user="CNS-Canary"]

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Barnsly to draw on Sat. Meaning it''d be in our OWN hands.

Thank god im working on saturday afternoon.

[/quote]

Barnsley have only won once in 11 games, should be a draw on Sat.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WACCOLO"]I can''t see Barnsley picking themselves up after this tbh, Wolves will thrash them, see you next season ;-)[/quote]Hope this is true, it sure is a huge knock to their confidence!If we stay up, I''ll most certainly be heading to the Walkers, absolutely boring stadium, but Leicester is like my second home now even though I''m graduating this year.  Glad to see you go up WACCOLO.[/quote]It sure is a boring stadium with a crap atmosphere from the home fans generally, unfortunately, but its home for me.. Anyway, i''ve been keeping an eye on Norwichs results for a couple of seasons now and I dont want you to go down, and i quite like this forum and its posters (mostly) despite the inevitable negativity atm. Good luck in staying up and i''m sure you''ll see more of me on here..

a glimmer of hope...but thats all it is - maybe a tonic of sorts to the troops that gets ''em motivated in training tomoz morning...lets hope results go our way on sat and we do the business on monday...