Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Super sky blues v barnsley match thread

I know the situation we are in is our fault but it doesn''t help when fucking Coventry, turn up against us in February then decide to end the season early, rolling over to Barnsley, Forest and Plymouth.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="cityangel"]I can see Barnsley beating Wolves next Sat and if Forest win too then the game against Reading will be irrelvant won''t it??[/quote]

No. Maybe if you can see Plymouth winning at QPR too. Can you? Anything is possible.

[/quote][img]http://www.settemarzo.it/Immagini/MUSICA/Album_cover_marillion_clutching_at_straws.jpg[/img]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So you reckon Barnsley will beat Plymouth then Angel?

[/quote]

I think with their 3 points tonight and their 3 points against Wolves at home on Sat they will be safe, then they will be relaxed against Plymouth and lose to give Plymouth 3 points.

Forest and Plymouth will win on Sat and thats that isn''t it?

To be honest I''ll be glad when this is all over because we must all be fed up with hoping a team will lose to save us and working out the possible senerios. At the end of the day we''ve been crap for most of the season and don''t deserve to stay up and I for one will be glad when the pain is over.

[/quote]No, Forest will be 6 ahead with 2 games left for us.  So if we don''t win on Monday we''re down, worst case scenario.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I know the situation we are in is our fault but it doesn''t help when fucking Coventry, turn up against us in February then decide to end the season early, rolling over to Barnsley, Forest and Plymouth.
[/quote]

I think in the years to come, should our roles ever be reversed we should deliberately have our revenge on them and role over and lose to their rivals - we screw Coventry over. Fair''s fair.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "][8] GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN [8]

I''ve come to terms with relegation now
[/quote]

Welcome to the gang CT, have accepted it for months, if it doesn''t happen ( by a small miracle) then it''s a bonus.

[/quote]

i accepted it after the coventry game, the wins that followed only papered over cracks.

[/quote]

Sad isn''t it?  Still this will sort the wheat from the chafe supporter wise.

[/quote]

sad indeed WAY......sad indeed. im a positive person but this club is killing that!

[/quote]

Know how you feel, Monday will be our last game this season, we are off on holiday after that so might not hear the dreaded announcement on radio or local TV, thank god.

Eastwood shot blocked - linesman flagged for a pen, ref can''t talk to him as he''s surrounded

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Think we may as well all give up we wont beat Reading and Charlton , we couldnt even beat Sheff Weds or Ipswich , we are going down end of , just get used to it.
[/quote]

I agree and Charlton haven''t been beaten in 6 games now why would they roll over to help us?

To be honest, the only result I care about now is Forest''s game at the weekend. Our fate pretty much rests on them. If they lose at the weekend, at least if we lose to Reading there''s still a small chance we can beat Charlton and they can lose on the final day via goal difference.But it really is clutching at straws now.