Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Super sky blues v barnsley match thread

[quote user="CT "][8] GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN, GOING DOWN [8]

I''ve come to terms with relegation now
[/quote]

Welcome to the gang CT, have accepted it for months, if it doesn''t happen ( by a small miracle) then it''s a bonus.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="WACCOLO"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="WACCOLO"]If they win I can''t see Coppell making many changes, they havent been on great form and will be desperate to finish the season by winning all their games and getting some momentum for their play off games..[/quote]I agree with this, momentum is vital in the play-offs (like when we beat Wolves in 2002... ah happy days).[/quote]Equally Coppell might want to rest some players to avoid injuries against the fired up Alan Lee[/quote]True, but even if he drops a few players Reading have a lot of quality ''back up'' players, particularly in attack and they''ll be hungry to prove a point to try get a place in the team in play off games.. either way, it will be an extremely tough game for you.[/quote]Good point, the last thing we want is him to pick Lita.[/quote]and score???and send us down???gets a congrats text from roedy on being motm???ouch...[:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

Can''t see Coventry bothering to help us or caring if they lose as they have nothing to play for.

Sorry if I''m sounding fed up but if Barnsley win tonight will people accept its all over and draw a line under this season??

[/quote]

No.. but I do think if Barnsley win we will have to win both games to survive.[/quote]

But if Barnsley get 3 points tonight they will be 4 pts ahead of us so even if we win both our remaining 2 games they only have to win one of their two, which they look like they are up for?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Welcome to the gang CT, have accepted it for months, if it doesn''t happen ( by a small miracle) then it''s a bonus.

[/quote]

i accepted it after the coventry game, the wins that followed only papered over cracks.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Accepted, and predicted, here too 49, a bonus would be if Smithy buggered off with it.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

Can''t see Coventry bothering to help us or caring if they lose as they have nothing to play for.

Sorry if I''m sounding fed up but if Barnsley win tonight will people accept its all over and draw a line under this season??

[/quote]

No.. but I do think if Barnsley win we will have to win both games to survive.[/quote]

But if Barnsley get 3 points tonight they will be 4 pts ahead of us so even if we win both our remaining 2 games they only have to win one of their two, which they look like they are up for?

[/quote]NOT UNTIL IT''S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Accepted, and predicted, here too 49, a bonus would be if Smithy buggered off with it.

[/quote]

Sadly mate Delia buggering off is as likely as me being a virgin again  [:(]

Wiz why don;t you jsut FCUK off, you obviously don''t go to games, all you ever do is whine about everything to do with Norwich City, you''re not a fan, your just a sad old attention seeking prat.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i accepted it after the coventry game, the wins that followed only papered over cracks.

[/quote]

Sad isn''t it?  Still this will sort the wheat from the chafe supporter wise.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So you reckon Barnsley will beat Plymouth then Angel?

I can see Barnsley beating Wolves next Sat and if Forest win too then the game against Reading will be irrelvant won''t it??

How can other teams always seem to pull off a result...and away and we NEVER can, less than 10 mins for cov to score...it aint going to happen

Fed up like we have just lost

[quote user="Big Bob"]Wiz why don;t you jsut FCUK off, you obviously don''t go to games, all you ever do is whine about everything to do with Norwich City, you''re not a fan, your just a sad old attention seeking prat.[/quote]

While I agree to a degree, I could not help but find that bloody hilarious! Good one! :-)

[quote user="Big Bob"]Wiz why don;t you jsut FCUK off, you obviously don''t go to games, all you ever do is whine about everything to do with Norwich City, you''re not a fan, your just a sad old attention seeking prat.[/quote]

Now is not the time for fan to turn on fan, if you dont like what he has to say ignore him, it''s not difficult [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]I can see Barnsley beating Wolves next Sat and if Forest win too then the game against Reading will be irrelvant won''t it??[/quote]

No you forget about Plymouth

As this game drifts away from us, our attention turns to Saturday. Can Blackpool, QPR and Wolves do us a favour?

If Forest lose to Blackpool

If Barnsley lose to Wolves

and IF Plymouth lose to QPR

and IF we beat Reading, the table before the last game reads:

19. Plymouth 50 pts

20. Barnsley 50 pts

21. Norwich 49 pts

22. Forest 49 pts

And with Plymouth playing Barnsley, it''d all to be play for.... Big IFs though...

[quote user="cityangel"]I can see Barnsley beating Wolves next Sat and if Forest win too then the game against Reading will be irrelvant won''t it??[/quote]

No. Maybe if you can see Plymouth winning at QPR too. Can you? Anything is possible.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sad isn''t it?  Still this will sort the wheat from the chafe supporter wise.

[/quote]

sad indeed WAY......sad indeed. im a positive person but this club is killing that!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So you reckon Barnsley will beat Plymouth then Angel?

[/quote]

I think with their 3 points tonight and their 3 points against Wolves at home on Sat they will be safe, then they will be relaxed against Plymouth and lose to give Plymouth 3 points.

Forest and Plymouth will win on Sat and thats that isn''t it?

To be honest I''ll be glad when this is all over because we must all be fed up with hoping a team will lose to save us and working out the possible senerios. At the end of the day we''ve been crap for most of the season and don''t deserve to stay up and I for one will be glad when the pain is over.