Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City sack Glenn Roeder

I notice his coaches have gone too, I wonder who will get temp charge for Saturday, Tommy Wright?

They had to act now or we were def going down. With this departure we have an increased chance of staying up providing they don''t appoint a nobody. Boothroyd + Mackay pretty please.

The funny thing is, I just sent an email to Neil Doncaster, telling him he must go, as soon as I had finished it, I saw the news. Great news.

He will surely have stong words to say about the lack of funds and us, you can bet on that.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Cruel but very funny! [:D][/quote]

The picture that is!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I must have missed his tenure as England manager[/quote]Lol, Pity we didn''t miss his tenure as Norwich manager, we wouldn''t be in the mess we are in. Fair play to the board at least they have got something right!

You have to give credit to the board for acting. If they''d have given him another game, it''d be too late and the time it would have taken to bring in a new manager would have exhausted any chance of getting in new faces before the transfer window closes.Make no mistake though, Roeder has left us in a right mess - and whoever the new man is (surely it''s got to be Boothroyd and Mackay?) they''re going to have one hell of a job on their hands keeping us up