Sign in to follow this  
gangmower

LEE CLARK

EDP today lee clark hot favorite for huddersfield job.Can it get any worse.Iam going to fakenham races today,bet it will be 6 losers.And just read amanda holding in city friday night in mini dress and didn,t see her gutted.

Looking at the teams performances could we be too bothered if Clark leaves?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Look on the bright side guys and gals. If Lee Clark goes maybe Roeder will be so dis-illusioned that he will f**k off.

Roeder is Clarks assistant now so maybe he will take him to Huddersfield with him. Fingers crossed.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

One less bit of compo to pay if we ditch Roeder and and his ''team''....I''m sure we can pay off the fitness coach with a case load of Delia''s pies

[/quote]

Says it all when the fitness coach is Barry Bethel doesnt it?

Actually I am more worried about this news than a lot that has come through lately.

Has Clark got fed up with the Roeder man management style? Surely if all was well within the camp he would want to stay on for at least another year or two.

Does he think there is no future for him at Norwich? If so, this too is worrying.

The light at the end of the tunnel for me would be that he thinks there is no future for Roeder, but then you would think he would be interested in the vacancy.

When are we going to get any positive news from this board? Where is the leadership? When the going gets tough, the tough get going so it is said.

Not it seems when they are up to their neck in prudence with ambition.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Matt"]It shows how much faith Clark has if he''s off already! We''re falling apart![/quote]

Rats and sinking ships.
[/quote]

I think Norwich is like the Titanic made by Skoda, sinking very slowly! 

Have never had the impression Clark was going to be around for long. He''s was obviously going to become a manager in his own right at some point and I get the impression the only job he would never walk out on would be the Newcastle job! He only came to us to learn under Roeder. Probably can see the writing on the wall and thinks its best to get out now. Given the alarming number of basic errors in our play he can''t be that great a coach anyway!

Of course it has nothing to do with Lee Clark wanting to be a manager rather than an assisitant does it?

Perhaps the compensation we receive can go towards getting rid of Roeder as well!

Cant blame him for wanting to leave a sinking ship can you, still one less of the threesome to pay off.

[quote user="gangmower"]EDP today lee clark hot favorite for huddersfield job.Can it get any worse.Iam going to fakenham races today,bet it will be 6 losers.And just read amanda holding in city friday night in mini dress and didn,t see her gutted.[/quote]incredible.  So you can be assistant manager to a failing manager at a failing club and your reward is a go at management yourself?  If I was a terrier, I''d be worried.

Count C. I would make two comments.

One, we never know how much influence Clark really has but witnessing the great Roeder at the agm I would hazard a guess at not a lot matey.

Two, if he does go the chances are that he will be working with a better board/leader than we have here.

Having met him, I just think he has great potential and, for sure, a much better man manager than you know who!!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Count C. I would make two comments.

One, we never know how much influence Clark really has but witnessing the great Roeder at the agm I would hazard a guess at not a lot matey.

Two, if he does go the chances are that he will be working with a better board/leader than we have here.

Having met him, I just think he has great potential and, for sure, a much better man manager than you know who!![/quote]Well good luck to him.  I know someone who lives near him and the consensus is he''s a decent hard working bloke and a family man.  If he goes, I wish him well.

[quote user="gangmower"]EDP today lee clark hot favorite for huddersfield job.Can it get any worse.Iam going to fakenham races today,bet it will be 6 losers.And just read amanda holding in city friday night in mini dress and didn,t see her gutted.[/quote]

Can it get any worse ? I doubt it. Best though to stay away from any crumbling Cromer cliff edges for a while though.

Shame you missed Amanda Holden. I''m more interested in what Amanda was holding as I''m sure we all are......

is it really any sad lose if he goes , he does coach the team yet we must have had more players sent off this year than since i can remember,

we need a coach who can show a player the rules on how not to get sent off!!! or concede penalties.!!

then we may stand a chance of winning games.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Count C. I would make two comments. One, we never know how much influence Clark really has but witnessing the great Roeder at the agm I would hazard a guess at not a lot matey. Two, if he does go the chances are that he will be working with a better board/leader than we have here. Having met him, I just think he has great potential and, for sure, a much better man manager than you know who!![/quote]

My learned friend makes two excellent points. The view that RoeDeer is an autocrat is supported by his behaviour and comments over recent months. I think it is more than likely that Clark has had enough , in fact it is hard to believe that he hasn''t. Failing club, poor players, bizarre management decisions and equally strange comments in the press (I see that once again we are let down by a mysterious player who nearly joins us but then , hey presto, doesn''t...and then is subject of a furious tirade from GR) and of course our board who have effectively thrown in the towel. Clarky would be very wise to leg it.

Can anyone give me a lift to Histon?    

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="gangmower"]EDP today lee clark hot favorite for huddersfield job.Can it get any worse.Iam going to fakenham races today,bet it will be 6 losers.And just read amanda holding in city friday night in mini dress and didn,t see her gutted.[/quote]

incredible.  So you can be assistant manager to a failing manager at a failing club and your reward is a go at management yourself?  If I was a terrier, I''d be worried.

[/quote]

So would I Chops,although a typing dog would be worth a few bob......

1 stooge gone 2 to go some might say... i still maintain Clarke is Roeders yes man and with his right hand man gone things will get difficult for roeder.

jas :)

Firstly, who cares? What does an assistant manager do? Hamilton changed things around as soon as he changed from Rioch''s assistant to manager. And Worthington did the same from being promoted to manager from Hamilton''s assistant - clearing out a lot of the "dead wood" that he should have had a hand in signing if an assistant manager actually does so. What did Martin Hunter do?

Secondly, it does not make Clarke a rat fleeing a sinking ship, although it does give everyone another opportunity to knock the club. Why should he not and why would he not want to take the opportunity to take his first management opportunity?

Yeh that''s right Chunky let''s all knock the club (I assume you mean the board)

God knows why we should, they don''t deserve it do they. After all, with their stiriing leadership skills I for one am happy and confident that just like their hero Gordon Brown D & M will lead us out of the wilderness.

Hoorah!