Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

Most hated Ipswich players past and present.

Come on, it has to be Alan ''Slate Norwich at every opportunity'' Brazil, what a ginger clint! (if you dont know what a clint is type it in capitals!!)

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]Come on, it has to be Alan ''Slate Norwich at every opportunity'' Brazil, what a ginger clint! (if you dont know what a clint is type it in capitals!!)[/quote]AGREED....and all the other scum ""£"£$!£$ing players.....all of them to sum it up

Hate anyone in blue shirt with tractor badge on although will support Kevin Lisbie if he plays like he did when at Carrow Road  sorry someones just tapping me on shoulder telling me they spent £600,000 on him (waste of money)

I''m sure their fans will love him. 

It''s the fans I hate, my wifes colleague at work is a binner and once when one of her kids came round we sent him home in a City shirt!!!!!

Never saw it again but it was worth it!!

The ginger-haired barrage balloon is the one I really detest. Mind you, he gave us all a really good laugh with his recent appearance at that Suffolk police station. His protestations of innocence were comedy gold. What a numpty!

Perhaps we should have a "most hated Ippoo fan" thread. There''s only one nomination in that category for me and that is that Radio Boredland DJ of Rob and Chrissy infamy. The sound of that smug arrogant git''s voice is enough for me to make sure I never tune into Boredland ever again.

When I first started going I think it was Eric Gates that wound people up the most - in the sort-of way that Fleck would do, little gestures to the crowd and so on - but was mostly in "fun". 

anyone fan or player who wishes to tarnish themselves with that allegiance deserves to be universally shamed until they put on a yellow and green shirt and kiss the badge.

Scum scum scum scum scum scum....

Just about all of them, though Alan Brazil, Fabian Wilnis and Judas Marshall are probably ''above'' the rest.

Oh, and don''t forget Bryan Hamilton.........

Currently Counago and Lee.... Both a couple of... i cant say it on a family board!

Previous, Ugly Wark and David "illegitimate" Johnson

jas :)

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Easy this, every bloody one of them![/quote]Blimey wiz, I agree wiv ya   [Y][/quote]

Steady Lapp steady.

Marshall.........MArshall!......MARshall!!.....MARShall!!!.....MARSHall!!!!.....MARSHAll!!!!!.....MARSHALl!!!!!!.....MARSHALL!!!!!!!AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to admit it isn''t halve funny that marshall seems to have a crap season yet everytime he plays against us he has a wonder game gettin clean sheets and even saving penalties [:P]

But yeah I think pretty much everyone is agreed on Alan Brazil, and his police breathalayser thing was hilarious!

of the current crop it has to be Haynes purely cause  he always scores against us, I hate it when''s he''s brought on...but of course everyone knows that jealously is a form of hatrid, so the next one will probably be a decent player for them.....then again, we could be waiting a while [;)]