Sign in to follow this  
ca

Luton v Norwich Match Thread

SHACKELLL SCORES!!!! AGAIN!!!!!! whats wrong with him at the moment? whatever it is i hope he doesnt get it cured. lutoin must be demoralised after being equalised against twice. come on city hit them hard!

OTBC

Good to see some fight at last !!!!!

All of you slating Gallagher need to remember that the goalkeeper is a very confidence position and since Grant took over he has made it quite clear that he doesnt fancy Gallacher at all as his number one , Bringing in several loan keepers. Im not defending Gallacher but his confidence must be rock bottom and Grant has done little to boost this by giving him several public slatings! 

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss 3-2 Lappin goal

WELL DONE NORWICH [:D]

Is there a greater feeling then norwich winning a game in the last minute from a direct free kick away from home?COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN SMIDGYCAN SMILE AT THAT

YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a feeling, i''d forgotten what an away win felt like. Last minute goal....to norwich!!!!!!

God, I hate Luton and I''m loving this. Last gasp winner........worth an absolute mint............I''m delighted for all those travelling fans.......but let''s not go overboard about turning the season round please.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="theolster"]gallacher c*ck up! 2-1,thre goes my 3-1 prediction-can i go for 3-2 city?[/quote]

Now you and I are on the same team for the first time in weeks Olster. Let''s go for the winner!

[/quote]

Noe then The Olster.....today you were pushing all your positive energy into a 3-2 win and it happened. Without anyone suggesting that your approach on protests is wrong, why not delay that until the end of the season and give all the obvious positive positive energy you possess into the club between now and the end of the season.