Indy

Oh Dear….Binners are already complaining!

Just spoke to a Binner who is utterly gutted we’re in 6th, he’s already saying if we get them in the playoffs and win it unfair as they’re 20 points ahead….he's now bleating there should only be top three up and no playoffs!

Oh Dear!

29 minutes ago, Indy said:

Just spoke to a Binner who is utterly gutted we’re in 6th, he’s already saying if we get them in the playoffs and win it unfair as they’re 20 points ahead….he's now bleating there should only be top three up and no playoffs!

Oh Dear!

I think the points gap thing has been a talking point ever since the playoffs were introduced. 

Some of the binners are blaming the ball boys and girls for not throwing the ball back quick enough. 

They didn’t mind the playoffs when they won it 20 odd years ago.

14 minutes ago, treacletown07 said:

Some of the binners are blaming the ball boys and girls for not throwing the ball back quick enough. 

They forget the fact they were timewasting before we scored.

And that there are multiple balls around the ground for any of their players to collect and play on with. 

It’s that weak mentality that runs through their club at it again, plain to see.

• Like 4

Take a look at twtd it's so funny some of the excuses one muppet posted the ground was to tight & the crowd were to close to the player's 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, treacletown07 said:

I thought the opposite lol, firstly it was multi ball so the balls were on cones and just picked up. However don’t know if anyone else noticed once we were in front, the ball boy nearest the snakepit through the original ball on the pitch on a couple of occasions when we didn’t appear to be back in position.

6 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I thought the opposite lol, firstly it was multi ball so the balls were on cones and just picked up. However don’t know if anyone else noticed once we were in front, the ball boy nearest the snakepit through the original ball on the pitch on a couple of occasions when we didn’t appear to be back in position.

I did notice an extra ball coming onto the pitch a couple of times... But I thought the new rules with multi all and the cones was hat the ball boys weren't allowed to give the ball to the players anymore?

Posted (edited)

That binner needs reminding that if it weren't for playoff places, teams like Coventry wouldn't be gunning to beat teams like Leeds to do them a favour.  It exists to ensure that at least half the teams are fighting for something and thus competitive to the final day.

It's not 'fair' that they ripped off local businesses, but do we still go on about it?  😇

Edited by Google Bot

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, stratton canary said:

Take a look at twtd it's so funny some of the excuses one muppet posted the ground was to tight & the crowd were to close to the player's 🤣🤣🤣

and the ball was too bouncy and the ref. was a homer and we were cheats who fell over at the slightest touch, that the dressing rooms were painted the wrong colour, that the Norfolk water didn't suit their boys, that Delia had breathed alcoholic fumes on them from the stands, that ............

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I think the points gap thing has been a talking point ever since the playoffs were introduced. 

Yes- I imagine if you search on here there were probably fans of ours in 14/15 saying we should have just gone up rather than play Ipswich who we'd finished 8 points above.

54 minutes ago, treacletown07 said:

Most weren’t born! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, stratton canary said:

They all claim they don't care then rant and cry nonstop about the match.

It's like Taylor Swift saying she doesnt care about her ex byofriend then going and releasing five songs about him!

Surprised they didn't bring up the old' sickness in the camp' that they had already mentioned prior to the game, or did they? They certainly looked sick on 95 minutes.🤮

If we beat em in the playoffs it would be hilarious given the over hyped rubbish the media has been spouting all season. Let's see now good McKenna really is once they hit a blip. He is their Lambert, a two season wonder.

Ps see he is blaming illness etc.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

They all claim they don't care then rant and cry nonstop about the match.

It's like Taylor Swift saying she doesnt care about her ex byofriend then going and releasing five songs about him!

Social media Binners F C  😂

I did think the complaint  about the ball bouncing funny was a new low even for the binners and their excuses for 15 years 

2 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

I did think the complaint  about the ball bouncing funny was a new low even for the binners and their excuses for 15 years 

Replay the Gunn game if they're worried about that. They weren't then. Gunn would fill the goal these days and Wark must be in his 80s. Id fancy us to beat them

I do think the play-offs are inherently unfair.Horrible for the fans of the clubs involved, fun for the neutrals. I think four up four down is the way to go.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MORDENCANARY said:

I do think the play-offs are inherently unfair.Horrible for the fans of the clubs involved, fun for the neutrals. I think four up four down is the way to go.

I would stretch that to 5 up and down, this would certainly start to spread more wealth from the premier league.

13 minutes ago, Indy said:

I would stretch that to 5 up and down, this would certainly start to spread more wealth from the premier league.

Why stop there? 19 up 19 down would spread it even more. 😉

• Haha 1

To be fair, I could be setup so that the 3rd place team goes straight to the final somehow. They do have a bit of a point

5 hours ago, Indy said:

Oh Dear!

Yes, I recall their strident views on the matter in 2015

1 hour ago, Indy said:

In what way ? The TV money has increases but that only encourages clubs to spend more on players.

Five down would merely see the number of failing Championship clubs increase

15 minutes ago, RobJames said:

In what way ? The TV money has increases but that only encourages clubs to spend more on players.

Five down would merely see the number of failing Championship clubs increase

Yeah and we struggle staying up now with 3 so with 5 we may as well wrap our hand in at the beginning of the season