Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 17 Week 35

377349985_1openingpost-page-001(1).thumb.jpg.fe0fa835ac7f3c97901460aec4e0417e.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare

🐣🐣Wishing a happy and peaceful Easter to all you PUPs🐣🐣

Our Easter PUP in the final six hot seat for this weekend is @littleyellowbirdie who joined us last season and won with his first attempt picking the six. Hes having a profitable season this time with 9/19 winning picks at a profitability of +4.65. He won with his turn making the Norwich picks earlier this season so let’s help him to a double win with our best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site. Please remember the Good Friday games are no good.

@Hammond1612 is our Easter PUP making the final selections for our game at home to Plymouth on Good Friday and he’s kindly sent an extra tenner to cover the Monday game at Leicester too. Daniel will need your Good Friday picks by Thursday evening. But we can return to the thread on Saturday to make Monday’s pick. Dan’s having his usual brilliant season with 26/34 76% winning picks. He has three wins on Arrdee’s honours board one of which was earlier this season so lets help him to a double win with some great options for both games from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Just a heads up that the Binners game next week is the game where we remember and honour top PUP and Superfan Chellecity. As always Hissing Sid will be making the final selections for this game and as in previous years PUPs are also welcome to send an extra stake (any amount) and choose an extra pick for the Binners game with returns going to SarcomaUK. If you’d rather send a donation that would be fine too and will be sent to SarcomaUK in Chelle’s memory.

This is the final weekend for March's PUP of the month. Good luck to all eight still in contention...

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profit
Feedthewolf 4 4 100% 2.52
Mandie Moo 4 4 100% 1.8
Til1010 4 4 100% 0.95
Hammond1612 4 4 100% 0.86
First Wazzock 4 4 100% 0.82
Cosmic Twin 4 4 100% 0.77
WWIAFTM 4 4 100% 0.73
Parma 4 4 100% 0.12

Good luck all you PUPs. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Take it away Adam and Daniel the thread is yours...🙂....

65999706_Signaturetotals-17Mar24.jpg.b80e8703a191dec0480f05dfa7189388.jpg

1444484948_Rayssignature-25Feb24.jpg.e869c992b61db5b2e7366956e74eca06.jpg

On behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare also our benefactor PUPanon2. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Greetings all from Oman, may you all have a Happy Easter!
East Fife to beat Elgin please for me in Scotland Lge 2 

For City v Plymouth BTTS 

For City v Leicester Ht draw ft Leicester

Edited by TheBaldOne66
  • Thanks 1

Well Top of the table clash with both teams dropping points so I'm going for Dundee Utd v Raith Rovers - Draw

For the Plymouth game - Sara+Sargent to score

For the Leicester game - Norwich to win from behind

Good luck pups.

• Thanks 1

As my tumble down the table continues, I'm seeking solace in Germany...

RB Leipzig (5th, 15-4-7 60-32) v Mainz (16th, 3-10-13 22-46) - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck LYB, Dan, and all you PUPs 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

BAYER LEVERKUSEN v TSG Hoffenheim HOME WIN

Good Luck LYB and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich games:

Plymouth - HT/FT Draw/Norwich

Leicester - BTTS

Best of luck Daniel

Hope you all have an e(gg)cellent Easter 

Edited by Diesel Doris
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Evening dear Pups .

Hammond1612 ,  I reckon Sainz to score anytime against Plymouth. Sara to score anytime v Leicester on the Monday . 
Littleyellowbirdie , I can’t think of any other team at the moment so I’m saying Leicester v NORWICH CITY FC PRIDE OF ANGLIA away win . 
Very best of luck to you both ! 

Edited by Pockthorpe
  • Thanks 1

Evening, PUPs.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. Let's hope the Easter weekend proves a profitable one!

Good luck, Daniel. My Good Friday pick is Watford v Leeds: Away win.

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to littleyellowbirdie, Hammond1612 not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to Spain and a game involving the ladies so let me offer an AWAY WIN for the game Levante Las Planas Femenino v BARCELONA.

For Daniel and the City picks v Plymouth, Sara to score the first goal of the game and v Leicester, BTTS.

• Thanks 1

My pick this week is for Spurs to beat Luton. I’ll be back later on tonight to sort out the Plymouth match picks.

Morning all and good luck and happy Easter 🐣 

MMMK - BAYER LEVERKUSEN -v- Hoffenheim HOME WIN

MM - Estoril -v- PORTO AWAY WIN 

For the Norwich bets:

Plymouth - Sainz any time 

Leicester - BTTS 

Good morning everyone – wishing you all an excellent Easter weekend, bookended by two strong NCFC performances.

For the six, I'm going to try a bit of reverse psychology and say that West Brom will definitely, definitely, definitely win at home to Watford on Monday – it's a foregone conclusion, even at 8/11. They've only lost 1 in 10 since we beat them at Carra, and that was against Southampton. Watford, on the other hand, have only won 3 in 15 since Christmas, and two of those were against Rotherham and QPR. The only slight caveat is that all three of those wins were away from home – they haven't actually won at home since they turned us over back in November!

For the Plymouth game, I like the look of BTTS, Over 4 cards and Over 11 corners at 17/2 (it's a featured bet on William Hill's page for the match).

For the Leicester game, plenty of value to be had if you back Norwich to get something from the game. I like the look of Leicester/Draw for the double result, again on Bill Hill – that's 16/1.

Good luck all, especially @littleyellowbirdie and @Hammond1612!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Peterhead to beat Clyde for me please.

v Plymouth BTTS

v Leicester <2.5 goals

Good luck all.

Edited by Kathy

Lokomotiv Sofia v CSKA SOFIA- AWAY WIN in Bulgaria 

Vs Plymouth  &  Vs Leicester - Both score, No draw

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

For @littleyellowbirdie TNS to beat Cardiff Met in the semi final of the Welsh Cup.

For @Hammond1612 Friday - Norwich Win and Sainz to score. Monday - BTTS and Sargent to score

Good luck to you both, and the rest of the crew. 

Good luck PUPS….

for me SK Dynamo v Sparta Prague - away win.

For City Sainz to score.

OTBC

Tottenham Hotspur v Luton Town - home win 

For the Final Six, I'll have Liverpool Home Win against Brighton.

For tomorrow's Norwich match, Josh to score Anytime and Over 4.5 goals is 10/3.

For Monday's Norwich match, Josh to score Anytime and Vardy to score Anytime is 11/1.

Good luck @littleyellowbirdie, X2 for @Hammond1612 and all PUPs wherever you are.

And Happy Easter 🐣

In bocca al lupo 🦮…LYB …ed ai tutti I voi belli PUPetti 🦮💫

…think it’s more than time for a trip to la bell’Italia  🇮🇹  for:

Bologna vs Salernitana - Home win 🏡 🏆

Parma 

So thanks again Eddie for the opportunity to raise some cash for such a good cause. I’m going to go with all your suggestions and hopefully a few will come together to boost the pot. A £1 on each of these please:

BTTS, Sara to score anytime, Sainz to score anytime, Sargent to score anytime, Draw HT/City FT, over 4.5 goals, Parma’s bet builder (Norwich win, btts, more than 2.5 goals, less than 5 yellows, more than 5 corners), Feedthewolf bet builder (btts, over 4 cards, over 11 corners), and to cover us if we drop points £1 on Plymouth win, £1 on a draw.

Hopefully this will add something and good luck everyone!

• Thanks 1

Good luck LYB, Hammond 1612 and all PUPs

Metz  v  Monaco - Away Win

City Bet  Friday Over 2.5 goals

Monday BTTS

1 hour ago, Hammond1612 said:

So thanks again Eddie for the opportunity to raise some cash for such a good cause. I’m going to go with all your suggestions and hopefully a few will come together to boost the pot. A £1 on each of these please:

BTTS, Sara to score anytime, Sainz to score anytime, Sargent to score anytime, Draw HT/City FT, over 4.5 goals, Parma’s bet builder (Norwich win, btts, more than 2.5 goals, less than 5 yellows, more than 5 corners), Feedthewolf bet builder (btts, over 4 cards, over 11 corners), and to cover us if we drop points £1 on Plymouth win, £1 on a draw.

Hopefully this will add something and good luck everyone!

Thanks for these @Hammond1612 I love this strategy, you've given us every chance of adding to the pot with these. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have...

BTTS

£1 Bet 365

8/11

£1.72

Sara to score anytime

£1 Bill Hill

11/5

£3.20

Sainz to score anytime

£1 Bet 365

11/4

£3.75

Sargent to score anytime

£1 Bet 365

5/4

£2.25

Draw HT/City FT

£1 Bet 365

10/3

£4.33

Over 4.5 goals

£1 Bet 365

10/3

£4.33

Norwich win, btts, more than 2.5 goals, less than 5 yellows, more than 5 corners

£1 Bet 365

7/2

£4.50

btts, over 4 cards, over 11 corners

£1 Bill Hill

17/2

£9.50

Plymouth win

£1 Bet 365

6/1

£7.00

Draw

£1 Bet 365

7/2

£4.50

Adding more than 2 goals to Parma's bet builder reduced the odds. 

Let's hope we're ticking loads of these off at the game tomorrow.

Good luck Daniel and of course our beloved Canaries 🤞🍀💛💚💪 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the suggestions, folks. Here we go!

Metz v Monaco - Away win

Bologna vs Salernitana - Home win

Liverpool v Brighton - Home win

SK Dynamo v Sparta Prague - away win

Lokomotiv Sofia v CSKA SOFIA- AWAY WIN

Levante Las Planas Femenino v BARCELONA. Away win (women's game)

Good luck, PUPs!

• Thanks 1

Hi pups

My pick is BARCELONA V Las Palmas HOME WIN

For the Leicester game 1-2 NCFC win

Good luck all

Barcelona to beat Las Palmas. 

Sorry I missed tonight’s game, but for Leicester, being positive Leicester/Draw at 14/1 or even more positive/reckless, Leicester/Norwich at 33/1. 

Very best of luck.