52 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Pair of banker's sat near me actually. 

They were winding kenny up then reacted to him when he had a go. ( Which was actually really un professional)

They got some choice words from a few of us afterwards 

I hope that's true.

Absolute cretins moaning about our own player who was probably our most productive one again, today. Some old melt behind me never raises a single note of support for the team, yet one of the numerous passes by KM goes astray and we get a loud and utterly pathetic 'waat yer doin Mercleeen' shout from him!

I just wish they would bog off and let someone else take their seat.  Pathetic support from certain sections at times.

• Like 1

He was so frustrating, especially in first half.  Had a lot of the ball but hardly a telling pass.  Stacey free several times in acres of space and Kenny not even looking right for options.  Hanley the same.  Is it more difficult to kick to the right?

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, HertsCanary93 said:

One of our best players today and this season.

Snowflake fans who give it the big one but can't take it back can go cry in the corner.

Not sure I'd agree with this. Kenny having overall a good season but was poor today. Most his balls went astray, but then did a lot of other players being sloppy in possession. When the tempo is changed we look a better outfit. Slow build up play and we look like a clumsy team. 

Edited by jaberry2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, East Rider said:

I hope that's true.

Absolute cretins moaning about our own player who was probably our most productive one again, today. Some old melt behind me never raises a single note of support for the team, yet one of the numerous passes by KM goes astray and we get a loud and utterly pathetic 'waat yer doin Mercleeen' shout from him!

I just wish they would bog off and let someone else take their seat.  Pathetic support from certain sections at times.

Pair of them who stood up are morons.

One almost got into an alteration with a 60 year old man just before COVID.

Just oxygen thieves. They were told don't worry! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good! I'm glad he did it. Deserved.

I wish he'd told them all to **** off personally.

Love Kenny!

8 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Not sure I'd agree with this. Kenny having overall a good season but was poor today. Most his balls went astray, but then did a lot of other players being sloppy in possession. When the tempo is changed we look a better outfit. Slow build up play and we look like a clumsy team. 

The conditions were horrendous first half, so not really a surprise we weren't at our sharpest - I personally didn't see that Kenny was any weaker than anybody else.

This was one of those attritional games that you get every season in the Championship, but we still had plenty of good chances. Would be very surprised if Kenny's pass completion was not around 80-85%, which is around what you would expect for someone is his role on a day like today, surely?

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Kenny made 75 passes today with 83% passing accuracy. 

I was referring to his long balls mostly went to the opposition. I'm sure lots of our players had similar stats from passing backwards/ sideways.

Just now, Ian said:

Would be very surprised if Kenny's pass completion was not around 80-85%, which is around what you would expect for someone is his role on a day like today, surely?

It was 83%. And stop calling me Shirley. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Thanks, I didn't read your post before I posted mine, honestly!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

No problem, Deirdre. 😉

• Haha 1

When was this in the game? I didn't hear any booing today and there was certainly none near me 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

When was this in the game? I didn't hear any booing today and there was certainly none near me 🤷‍♂️

It was roughly half way through the second half. It's literally only a couple of morons, but they booed loudly at a time when it was quite quiet - and Kenny clearly heard them. Being the absolute morons that they are they then booed the next time that Kenny got the ball - and he clearly heard that too. It wasn't that far from where you sit - to your right (assuming that the Youtube account with your name is you).

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

It was roughly half way through the second half. It's literally only a couple of morons, but they booed loudly at a time when it was quite quiet - and Kenny clearly heard them. Being the absolute morons that they are they then booed the next time that Kenny got the ball - and he clearly heard that too. It wasn't that far from where you sit - to your right (assuming that the Youtube account with your name is you).

No I was in the Barclay today, I don't have a YouTube account,  is someone ripping off my good name? 🤣

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I was at the game today. Didn’t see Kenny react and couldn’t give a toss. 

Pointless thread. 

Nope me neither.

A bit of mindless sh1t stirring.

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

No I was in the Barclay today, I don't have a YouTube account,  is someone ripping off my good name? 🤣

Well kind of - I'd always assumed you and this person were one and the same - but guess that's my fault for making assumptions. 

https://www.youtube.com/@hairynews8348

Normal for Norwich fans nowadays. 

It's a bit of a problem. We have continental managers in both the prem and championship changing the tactical landscape whilst some of our fans are still working out how to use a mobile phone.

The concept of recycling possession and creating angles whilst a team sits in a low block is absolutely beyond the comprehension of these fans (see Buh on this thread as an example) and the only emotion they know how to express is general anger in the form of a boooo.

And if you're really thick you then try and blame your lack of footballing knowledge on Delia, somehow.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

He probably recognises that we're a better side with Nunez in the midfield over him. Must be frustrating.

Rubbish

Nunez is probably better in midfield but Kenny in place of either Hanley or Gibson at home gives us more going forward

He is 100% Norwich and the idiots getting on his back need to stay away as they’re not helping the team 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, daly said:

Rubbish

Nunez is probably better in midfield but Kenny in place of either Hanley or Gibson at home gives us more going forward

He is 100% Norwich and the idiots getting on his back need to stay away as they’re not helping the team 

You say rubbish and then agree with me.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

You say rubbish and then agree with me.

The state of these haribo munching “just sit there and be quiet” fans it really is a weird cult 

We seem to have dragged in some real cretins. McLean plays for Scotland as well as us - who knows best ? The players are not there to perform to their wish.... dance monkey boy. I hope McLean understands this is a small minority, known as the whiners who can fark off out of Carrow Road and the club as soon as.

McLean in a two man midfield against anything other than champs mid table cannon fodder, rarely impresses. 

In a three, where he can be more combative, or at centre half where he can maraud forward, suits him better. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

There is literally nothing that won’t allow Kenny being selected. 

The guy could be chopped in half and be selected.

He exists outside of the the tombola. He’s a very mysterious guy.

Do you actually ever go to Carrow Road

If he did respond then good on him! Fans have been ridiculously quick to abuse the players this season in my opinion, I’m glad they’re showing some fight and backbone and sending some back in the opposite direction 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, daly said:

Do you actually ever go to Carrow Road

I was there today and you weren’t, 100%.

We are very, very lucky to have Kenny in our team. With the excellent season he is having I’m surprised his value is still questioned. 

• Like 1