It was unfair of the fans. Sunderland have a lot of men behind the ball. He’s trying to find passes. No good has come from it, I don’t blame him for reacting. 

• Like 7

? I haven’t seen that although I may be behind on my stream? Was it for the Sunderland free kick in the corner? 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Yobocop said:

? I haven’t seen that although I may be behind on my stream? Was it for the Sunderland free kick in the corner? 

From what I could tell some fans booed the ball being passed backwards to McLean and McLeans reaction to this was to angrily throw his arms in the air, pass the ball further backwards and stop and stare at the fans who were booing

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, Yobocop said:

No it was just free play and he was trying to find a forward pass but struggling so was playing the ball sideways. The fans got on his back and he bit 

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

From what I could tell some fans booed the ball being passed backwards to McLean and McLeans reaction to this was to angrily throw his arms in the air, pass the ball further backwards and stop and stare at the fans who were booing

It was the South Stand Ultras.

You don't mess with them.....😀

• Haha 4

Whatever you think about fans booing players, surely it's true that if you boo you can hardly complain if the players have a go back.

• Like 14

Who cares if McLeans have a  tantrum - good job he don't play for prem side - he  have a lot worse

5 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Whatever you think about fans booing players, surely it's true that if you boo you can hardly complain if the players have a go back.

Exactly that. Fans are becoming really thin-skinned.

• Like 7

Just now, Ian said:

Exactly that. Fans are becoming really thin-skinned.

And so are the players

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pair of banker's sat near me actually. 

They were winding kenny up then reacted to him when he had a go. ( Which was actually really un professional)

They got some choice words from a few of us afterwards 

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Like 1

We just have to sit here and hope we don’t get shouted at by the Scottish James Milner 

congrats on being remembered as an also-ran at Norwich city mate lol

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

He probably recognises that we're a better side with Nunez in the midfield over him. Must be frustrating.

One of our best players today and this season.

Snowflake fans who give it the big one but can't take it back can go cry in the corner.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Exactly this. Some of those saying they can boo seem to think they want freedom from reaction from doing the booing, which is illogical beyond belief.

Do stupid sh*t, don't be too surprised if you get a reaction pointing out that you're doing stupid sh*t.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Strange on here just a few weeks ago alot were booing players and manager and now booing the fellow fans - our fans are strange

Edited by baldy09
add

20 minutes ago, Satriales said:

These booing idiots need to be aware they're ruining player morale.

The fans who were booing McLean because he had the cheek to pass backwards so to keep possession & then sarcastically cheering when McLean passed the ball forward really don't help, this thing about having the right to boo because they pay the money is poor. If the team are struggling, what about cheering them on for a change, instead of getting on the players backs. If you feel the need to moan, then moan after the game, you just make the players make a pass which isn't there & then the opposition gets the ball back. I agree that it's frustrating at times, I'm sure the players feel the same at times. Please for these last few games, get behind the team from start to finish. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Top corner said:

The fans who were booing McLean because he had the cheek to pass backwards so to keep possession & then sarcastically cheering when McLean passed the ball forward really don't help, this thing about having the right to boo because they pay the money is poor. If the team are struggling, what about cheering them on for a change, instead of getting on the players backs. If you feel the need to moan, then moan after the game, you just make the players make a pass which isn't there & then the opposition gets the ball back. I agree that it's frustrating at times, I'm sure the players feel the same at times. Please for these last few games, get behind the team from start to finish. 

“Just sit there and be quiet, Delia said we have to”

• Like 1

Just now, KeiranShikari said:

He's been wanking so much he's not been able to train. Explains his weaker performance today.

There is literally nothing that won’t allow Kenny being selected. 

The guy could be chopped in half and be selected.

He exists outside of the the tombola. He’s a very mysterious guy.

I applaud Kenny for it tbh.

One of our best players and deserves better recognition.

The entitlement from those who think the game is just a matter of kicking the ball towards the goal need to give their heads a wobble.

Sunderland frustrated us and we were nervous but that was not the way to show frustration.

Totally unwarranted.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

“Just sit there and be quiet, Delia said we have to”

No - support the team - really isn't difficult to understand is it?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Not sure what we need is spicy drama! If looks could kill..

It happened near me. Just to be absolutely clear - your post is mistitled. It should have read: "Morons have a go at McLean". 

• Like 3

Just now, Thirsty Lizard said:

No - support the team - really isn't difficult to understand is it?

It’s the digital perspective of simplistic mindset

”just keep clapping”

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s the digital perspective of simplistic mindset

”just keep clapping”

Wrong again! You can sing - you can shout - and yes you can clap too. It's okay - I know you don''t understand.

Just now, Thirsty Lizard said:

Wrong again! You can sing - you can shout - and yes you can clap too. It's okay - I know you don''t understand.

We’re allowed to do anything as long as it fits your strict conditions on how to behave, yes, we all understand. 

There are some real knobs in the crowd these days, groups of middle age men, never applaud or cheer but fook me do they like to moan… and the weird thing is they all seem to think they are clever !

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

He probably recognises that we're a better side with Nunez in the midfield over him. Must be frustrating.

Or it could be that he's frustrated that a bunch of Norfolk retards think they know more about his job than him

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4