Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

10 home matches without a loss

Amazing what a semi fit squad does for you isn't it? Wagner is showing that he's a good manager at this level when he doesn't have an enormous injury crisis.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Amazing what a semi fit squad does for you isn't it? Wagner is showing that he's a good manager at this level when he doesn't have an enormous injury crisis.

There's another way of seeing that, of course, but I'm in too good a mood to make that point tonight. Apart from anything else, he always seems a good bloke and I'm very pleased for him and the players.

Very much in touch with the 'interesting positions' tonight.

Trying to stir up trouble CC? It’s a great result and a good run at home which compares very favourable to sustained periods of absolute rubbish at home for the last couple of seasons. But it means nought if we can’t sustain this form into the playoff places and stay there.

We’re still playing catch-up from earlier runs this season which were so bad any other coach at any other club would have been sacked. Yes this is great, but over the season we are still underperforming. I’ll celebrate tonight, I’ll even go as far as to say that Wagner is proving the doubters wrong (including myself) but he’s been streaky before in previous jobs (and even this one!) so let’s see if he can keep it going until the end of the season and get us to where we were expected to be, top 6.

• Like 5

I think at this point it’s fair to say that if Sargent had been available all season we would be comfortably cemented in the play off positions already 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Small Keith, Vincent and the 20 percent must be very upset 😉

Small Keith 😂

Did we behave well enough at the game today to placate the people that never go to games today?

ooooh I do hope we did! Can we have some bitty for cheering at the right points?

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

Trying to stir up trouble CC?

Yes, yes he is. He’s good for this board generally but he flip flops whichever way he thinks is popular and feeds off controversy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Monty13 said:

Yes, yes he is. He’s good for this board generally but he flip flops whichever way he thinks is popular and feeds off controversy.

Flip flops? Flip flops?!

I would rather wear clogs

Just imagine, Nigel is tucking  into his £9 warm beer right now. Waiting in anticipation for a pat on the head from Delia. Little does he know, she’s blackout drunk again.

Edited by The Real Buh

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Flip flops? Flip flops?!

I would rather wear clogs

IMG_7763.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

I think at this point it’s fair to say that if Sargent had been available all season we would be comfortably cemented in the play off positions already 

I think I would go as far as saying if had both he and Barnes remained fit then we would have firmly been in the automatic place hunt. We seeing the signs of a blossoming partnership which was stiff led at exactly the wrong time.

Shame Rowe is now out but hopefully he can make the play off final against the bottle jobs down the road 😂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Did we behave well enough at the game today to placate the people that never go to games today?

ooooh I do hope we did! Can we have some bitty for cheering at the right points?

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Just imagine, Nigel is tucking  into his £9 warm beer right now. Waiting in anticipation for a pat on the head from Delia. Little does he know, she’s blackout drunk again.

Most people would just be celebrating a good win. Shame you don't seem able to without going after people.

Get a life.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You really are a hypocrite at times aren’t you? You’ve been as vocal as anyone about getting rid of Wagner and you criticise others? 

• Like 1

Just now, lake district canary said:

Most people would just be celebrating a good win. Shame you don't seem able to without going after people.

Get a life.

Mate, you attacked the whole fanbase after the last game

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

That explains the sound of a huge bottle bank being emptied during the game....

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Get a life.

Didn’t you start a whole thread attacking people booing post the Watford win?

C’mon this comment is pure hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paint Me Yellow said:

That explains the sound of a huge bottle bank being emptied during the game....

Either my mind's hit gutter mode already or that really is one heck of a euphemism.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Monty13 said:
50 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Get a life.

Didn’t you start a whole thread attacking people booing post the Watford win?

C’mon this comment is pure hypocrisy. 

I didn't go goading people in general - and also specifically - like Buh is doing here.  My booing thread was a genuine concern about what goes on at the stadium. That might seem hard for people to understand or even tolerate, but that is the truth of it.

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

I didn't go goading people in general - and also specifically - like Buh is doing here.  My booing thread was a genuine concern about what goes on at the stadium. That might seem hard for people to understand or even tolerate, but that is the truth of it.

Your concern about what happens at the stadium you never visit is noted

• Haha 5

Great support from the fans inside the stadium today. The fans played their part as did the players.

Good to be a part of it.

6th might be tight but we know what standards we need to hit for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Your concern about what happens at the stadium you never visit is noted

My concern is for the club that I have supported and "visited" countless times in over 40 years of supporting since leaving Norwich, from all over the country where I've lived from Cornwall to Cumbria.

Upstart loudmouths who think they are special because they manage to walk 1/2 a mile to the stadium once every two weeks during the season, would do well to show a bit more respect to those fans who support from a distance and who may well have spent more time/money and effort in their lives on supporting their club than you will ever do. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

My concern is for the club that I have supported and "visited" countless times in over 40 years of supporting since leaving Norwich, from all over the country where I've lived from Cornwall to Cumbria.

Upstart loudmouths who think they are special because they manage to walk 1/2 a mile to the stadium once every two weeks during the season, would do well to show a bit more respect to those fans who support from a distance and who may well have spent more time/money and effort in their lives on supporting their club than you will ever do. 

That there is a nerve well and truly touched….

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

As I said the other day, the reaction towards Wagner on Tuesday was exactly what you had been encouraging all season as Wagner wasn’t Farke, and had wrongly been sacked. You need to read some of your posts back to see how some of these booers were encouraged and led by comments such as yours.
And I make a 350 mile round trip every other Saturday.

24 minutes ago, Well b back said:

As I said the other day, the reaction towards Wagner on Tuesday was exactly what you had been encouraging all season as Wagner wasn’t Farke, and had wrongly been sacked. You need to read some of your posts back to see how some of these booers were encouraged and led by comments such as yours.
And I make a 350 mile round trip every other Saturday.

I've never encouraged anyone to boo. I've given Wagner his due, he's doing well atm. But that doesn't change the ridiculous nature of the last two years and the difficult times with Smith and Wagner.

Football is a funny game, full of lows and highs and emotions - and we all react un-rationally at times due to that. My view has always been that what is happening in the now is all that matters - and right now things are good, so lets all build on that, rather than put up with the likes of Buh who is just a sh*t stirrer. 

7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Surprisingly no posts from them tonight, nor from S-81, Norwich canary and the rest-what a refreshing change!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

We'll go out and bang some pans for you..

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

*Cough*, there was a game at home on Tuesday so that was twice in a week...........