Extra satisfying because the Coventry fans were singling him out for abuse after a couple of totally innocuous fouls by him on their right back. 

• Like 1

Many won’t agree but I think he’s better than Rowe!

Rowe’s been brilliant this season but he’s a bit hot and cold. I think Sainz has more skill and is an all round better player.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rock bus said:

Many won’t agree but I think he’s better than Rowe!

Rowe’s been brilliant this season but he’s a bit hot and cold. I think Sainz has more skill and is an all round better player.

Totally agree. Rowe has largely been ineffective otherthan when he scores, which is a bit of a contradiction in terms.

Sainz plays with a fire in his belly and I absolutely love that. Arguably he saves Wagner from a ****storm today, which Rowe has done as well.

Get them both in the team firing on all cylinders and we could be seriously good. We need both on the pitch at the same time playing well, which seems to be the issue.

11 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

I think he can replace Rowe next season

Slow down. Rowe has been superb this season. Sainz is becoming good now, yet this ridiculous board already thinks he is ‘better than Rowe’ and can replace him next season. Are our fans really that ****?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Slow down. Rowe has been superb this season. Sainz is becoming good now, yet this ridiculous board already thinks he is ‘better than Rowe’ and can replace him next season. Are our fans really that ****?

both together would be great

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Both sold

Does it matter- since you described Sainz as a useless player from the German second division and we all know you are always right!

Edited by Commonsense
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Does it matter- since you described Sainz as a useless player from the German second division and we all now you are always right!

He said Rowe was being sold in January more s*** from buhooooo

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Does it matter- since you described Sainz as a useless player from the German second division and we all now you are always right!

I am actually always right and that was Emi Buendia with a beard you were watching today ill have you know

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Real Buh said:

I am actually always right and that was Emi Buendia with a beard you were watching today ill have you know

Indeed you are, Farke out, Martin would be terrible, you won’t be calling for Wagners head after a season, all proved spot on.

10 minutes ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

He is looking good, passion reminds me of Emi.

Agreed. Plays with 'an edge' which is great if he can keep it in check. The goal was absolutely top drawer as his previous ones have been. No simple tap in from Borja!! 

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Indeed you are, Farke out, Martin would be terrible, you won’t be calling for Wagners head after a season, all proved spot on.

I think Wagner will just walk tbf I think he’s just bored at this point.

we got Webber out and hes unemployed and tarnished so mission successful.

Just Delia and her Joe Biden looking husband to go now.

2 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Another player we won't keep hold of. 

He's exceptional. 

I have to hold my hands up on this one and say I was one of those moaning at Wagner for not playing him at the beginning of the season, and like many blamed Wagner. I happened to be talking to somebody today, who does know people in the right places, who absolutely assured me that it took him ages to settle in and in addition to that he was an even bigger hot head than he is now. Watching him today, I have no reason to believe that’s not true.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Another player we won't keep hold of. 

He's exceptional. 

Attaboy. That's the spirit.

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

I seriously believe Sainz will become the better player. The fact that he's come here from abroad,had to acclimatise to a different country,style of football and all that encompasses,he looks seriously good,with more to come.

3 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Extra satisfying because the Coventry fans were singling him out for abuse after a couple of totally innocuous fouls by him on their right back. 

Hardly innocuous 

Push on the **** then seconds later one to the throat

Great captaincy from Kenny when Sainz was mouthing the Coventry fans by telling him to shut the fcuk up after his great goal 

Edited by daly
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I have to hold my hands up on this one and say I was one of those moaning at Wagner for not playing him at the beginning of the season, and like many blamed Wagner. I happened to be talking to somebody today, who does know people in the right places, who absolutely assured me that it took him ages to settle in and in addition to that he was an even bigger hot head than he is now. Watching him today, I have no reason to believe that’s not true.

He did appear to want to give it the big un to the  Coventry fans when he scored, but was prevented from going over the top, thankfully…but he did give them a nice wave at the end of the match when taking in the chants from the Barclay. 

For anyone who hasn't seen it it's worth watching this from his last match for Giresunspor. Most will probably know that we'd already been reported as signing him if they were relegated, which they were of course despite winning...

From about 3 minutes 40

Edited by Newports Canary
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, daly said:

Hardly innocuous 

Push on the **** then seconds later one to the throat

Great captaincy from Kenny when Sainz was mouthing the Coventry fans by telling him to shut the fcuk up after his great goal 

Agree that Kenny did well to restrain him from taking the p*ss out of the Coventry fans anymore, but the fouls were really nothing. The ref waved play on after the first one and there was no hint of him being booked or anything. Coventry fans were just being silly. 

• Like 2

People being precious for Coventry fans😂. An angry young man who displays his love for Norwich gets my vote every time

10 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Both sold

You said he was crap. A guy with a beard.

Have you changed your mind at all?

8 hours ago, Newports Canary said:

For anyone who hasn't seen it it's worth watching this from his last match for Giresunspor. Most will probably know that we'd already been reported as signing him if they were relegated, which they were of course despite winning...

From about 3 minutes 40

Absolutely love his passion. He will learn. 

• Like 1

a couple more of these and teams will have to really worry if he gets in that position it will be worse than giving away a free kick

and close to a penalty chance everytime