Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup Cup match thread Canaries V The Gas*

2 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

You should make a thread or at least post where you link all the posts where people back Wagner. Or maybe it's just total paranoia and nonsense 

You should expect more from your football club. It’s the like of you dragging this place down 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sufyellow said:

We will need 20 million to fill the hole next season,  that's where the money will go. 

Better get 21 million then ( ha ! ) 

14 minutes ago, Ottawa Canary said:

I'd echo that.  Generally the coverage is decent, on the odd occasion the feed seems to start late and misses the beginning of a game, but that is pretty rare.  I'm also in Canada and so have to buy a DAZN subscription too in order to get the games that are shown there and hence blocked on CanariesTV -- probably about 25% of league games.

You do also get the Radio Norfolk commentary and so its handy for games like today's.....although perhaps not based on cuurent listening.

Yeah having to get both sucks of course, but it is what it is. I justify my DAZN purchase for NFL Sunday's and the 25% of Norwich games are a bonus!

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Just back from work, are we playing well? 

World class 👍

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Where?  You really are a tool.

You. Diving in to add mitigation. Why do you feel the need to defend the man? No one asked your opinion. You dive in like someone is talking badly about your wife. It’s embarrassing 

Just now, S_81 said:

The question is why you feel the need to continually be the first to add in some degree of mitigation when someone is questioning how useless Wagner is. It’s almost as if you want the man to remain in charge. 

No it isn’t.  It was a comment that we are all too often crap in the cup.  Nothing more.

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

I don’t think they exist. It’s just that if you aren’t openly - and in every single post - anti, you’re labelled as backing him.

That's what is so tiresome and embarrassing about some of the regular posters in here.

Spouting so much nonsense about others to back up their own narrow minded and flappy handed post.

As far as I'm concerned it's absolutely OK to not be OK with the core of the club and stick want to search for and find some positives. But if you do you're a happy clapping 80%er.

It really must be exhausting be both full of negativity and so pleased with themselves all the time 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

I don't get why we rest Gunn but continually play Sara.  When you consider what a difference Gunn brings to us defensively, I have absolutely no trust in Long, and not sure the backline do either.

Longs contract needs putting in a shredder. Worst keeper we've had on our books for a while. McGovern would have been a better back up for a season. 

Just now, The Real Buh said:

The last minute goal and the “see everything’s fine” from the 80%ers upcoming

I think it's around 50% right now surely?

Just now, S_81 said:

You. Diving in to add mitigation. Why do you feel the need to defend the man? No one asked your opinion. You dive in like someone is talking badly about your wife. It’s embarrassing 

Oh right - now you’re telling me where I can post and what I can say?  You are talking total and utter crap.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

The last minute goal and the “see everything’s fine” from the 80%ers upcoming

Followed by losing 3-0 on penalties

3 minutes ago, S_81 said:

You should expect more from your football club. It’s the like of you dragging this place down 

Yep, silly old me dragging a whole club down. Maybe this is just a fans forum and maybe you're just an unimportant miser. Who knows 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

No it isn’t.  It was a comment that we are all too often crap in the cup.  Nothing more.

Sure sure. People see your game. It happens all the time 

Great Freudian slip in the comms there. 

“good work from Ben Gibson but then he almost gives the ball away to Adam Idah…”

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

So, extra time and penalties then? Rowe with the clincher? 

Is there definitely extra time? I had a feeling it went straight to pens. Or is that the league cup? Or even just something I imagined!

Just now, norfolkngood said:

If it goes to Penalties i have faith in Long !  

You mean that's a Long shot. 😉

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

I live near Bristol so I'm having to listen to the local commentary. It's painful

There’s a link for the Radio Norfolk commentary from Mr Angry on Page 4 ( sorry can’t do links )

I can get commentary in Cambridgeshire but the link does work.