Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup Cup match thread Canaries V The Gas*

We are national league, say we are national league… still at least we now have action man Knapper who has been active in this window sorting out our management issues and obvious gaps in the team…

Once again no real effort to defend and no real ambition to score. Now Baath sits down with a “hurty leg”. Poor old age pensioner.

Batth off injured.

Nunez on Kenny CB!!

Correction - Sorensen

Edited by Capt. Pants

3 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

To be fair that might be a blessing 

From the sounds of it, you might be right. But I still want to watch!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CanadianCanary said:

Living in Canada, I subscribe to DAZN because they show some EFL games on there. Realizing they don't show all the Norwich games, I bought Canaries TV. No FA Cup games on there, I get that. So the last time out vs. Bristol, I pay for an additional subscription to SportsNet+ here in Canada, it's the "Official TV Provider of the FA Cup in Canada". Now today, nothing on there either. So spending $ on 3 subscriptions to STILL not see today's game. Bloody hell. 

Canadian, can I ask you about Canary TV? I live outside the UK and I'm thinking of getting it, but I've heard loads of people say it's poor quality and erratic. What's your experience been like?

7 minutes ago, CanadianCanary said:

Living in Canada, I subscribe to DAZN because they show some EFL games on there. Realizing they don't show all the Norwich games, I bought Canaries TV. No FA Cup games on there, I get that. So the last time out vs. Bristol, I pay for an additional subscription to SportsNet+ here in Canada, it's the "Official TV Provider of the FA Cup in Canada". Now today, nothing on there either. So spending $ on 3 subscriptions to STILL not see today's game. Bloody hell. 

Probably because it's a replay, not many replays get covered. 

• Like 1

Just now, canarybubbles said:

Canadian, can I ask you about Canary TV? I live outside the UK and I'm thinking of getting it, but I've heard loads of people say it's poor quality and erratic. What's your experience been like?

To be honest, I've never had any issue with it. I've only had it a couple months probably. It seems to run about 15 seconds delayed from any score notifications I get from the team app but other than that, I really can't complain. There might be more issues I notice as I use it longer but in Canada it's really hard to get Norwich matches. So I figured I'd bite the bullet and know most, if not all, will be on there.

Now we can concentrate on mid-table mediocrity.....

Hopefully now I've been sarcastic and neggytative we'll come from behind and win it......

Just now, CanadianCanary said:

To be honest, I've never had any issue with it. I've only had it a couple months probably. It seems to run about 15 seconds delayed from any score notifications I get from the team app but other than that, I really can't complain. There might be more issues I notice as I use it longer but in Canada it's really hard to get Norwich matches. So I figured I'd bite the bullet and know most, if not all, will be on there.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Someone please put this squad out of its misery. They all need an injection of talent, skill, professionalism, commitment, effort. It truly is amateur hour again.

3 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Probably because it's a replay, not many replays get covered. 

I figured that was likely the case. I'll have to listen in today.

• Like 1

Do we honestly think there is a chance if we lose tonight he will be sacked? I just feel it’s inevitable that the board won’t do anything until end of the season,

just all so depressing 

Just now, rock bus said:

Do we honestly think there is a chance if we lose tonight he will be sacked? I just feel it’s inevitable that the board won’t do anything until end of the season,

just all so depressing 

No, he's here till the end of the season. 

3 minutes ago, CanadianCanary said:

eh ?

You don't need to be issued with anything, there's umpteen free streams for every league game

• Like 1

I can't even get Radio Norfolk during games. Does anyone know if we have moved Sara further forward or have we just reverted to the Sara/McLean midfield as it was before McLean was used as a CB?

1 minute ago, rock bus said:

just all so depressing 

He is damaging the club , the players we have are not this bad ,

3 minutes ago, rock bus said:

I think it would be typically us to go all this time where he's struggled to establish a good run of results without his first teamers, and then sack him once he has the them back, personally.  So I wouldn't rule it out.

Edited by Google Bot

We’ll win this 3-1, the first 40 mins will fade in the memory. Clap clap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, canarybubbles said:

I can't even get Radio Norfolk during games. Does anyone know if we have moved Sara further forward or have we just reverted to the Sara/McLean midfield as it was before McLean was used as a CB?

Sorensen Moved to CB which is strange as Mclean is good there 

Wagner SHOULD be sacked but inevitably he will NOT. Thus underlining how little ambition this Club has and how little our Sporting Director has grasped the responsibilities of his position.

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

Connor S reported he is in the no.10 role. He is being mentioned more than usual on Connor's blog.

• Thanks 1