Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup Cup match thread Canaries V The Gas*

9 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

That's what is so tiresome and embarrassing about some of the regular posters in here.

Spouting so much nonsense about others to back up their own narrow minded and flappy handed post.

As far as I'm concerned it's absolutely OK to not be OK with the core of the club and stick want to search for and find some positives. But if you do you're a happy clapping 80%er.

It really must be exhausting be both full of negativity and so pleased with themselves all the time 

It’s weird, I’ve been posting here for 20+ years and we’ve been through some really, really **** times in those years.  I don’t recall this place ever being quite so bizarre.  Even the vaguest positive post gets leapt on like you’re a completely Neanderthal idiot.

And now I’m being told I’m not allowed to have a say by one of the most negative miserable people I think I’ve ever seen on here, which takes some doing.

I think I’m just about done.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Sure sure. People see your game. It happens all the time 

The hell it does.  Im nearly always at games and rarely post on match threads.

You can’t see ‘my game’ as there isn’t one. You are just weird.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

That's what is so tiresome and embarrassing about some of the regular posters in here.

Spouting so much nonsense about others to back up their own narrow minded and flappy handed post.

As far as I'm concerned it's absolutely OK to not be OK with the core of the club and stick want to search for and find some positives. But if you do you're a happy clapping 80%er.

It really must be exhausting be both full of negativity and so pleased with themselves all the time 

And if to back the point up pops another idiot post. Unless you are slagging off the club then you are perfectly happy with everything.In fact you are not at CR to watch the football but are there as a 'happy clapper' those there to enjoy the experience.

What the non whiners are is the vast majority who have seen the club go through umpteen ups and downs over the Year. Who do not blub and throw their toys out of their collective prams because it's all so unfair blub blub blub

The bottom line is if attaching yourself to a club where like most of the other 92 success is not guaranteed then why not find a club where it is instead

• Like 1

image.png.e3f536fc80743ee2f4724796eb50268b.png

“wHy sO nEGatIvE??”

- 80%er day tripper fan, Unironically eating haribo at Carrow road, 2024

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

There’s a link for the Radio Norfolk commentary from Mr Angry on Page 4 ( sorry can’t do links )

I can get commentary in Cambridgeshire but the link does work.

It's on the BBC sport website.

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

It’s weird, I’ve been posting here for 20+ years and we’ve been through some really, really **** times in those years.  I don’t recall this place ever being quite so bizarre.  Even the vaguest positive post gets leapt on like you’re a completely Neanderthal idiot.

And now I’m being told I’m not allowed to have a say by one of the most negative miserable people I think I’ve ever seen on here, which takes some doing.

I think I’m done.

Have a say all you like, that’s the point of here. But when you have a continuous pattern of volunteering mitigation when someone criticises this abysmal manager then expect people to question why you’re doing so. And there’s no doubt you are doing so. 
If you want the bloke to stay and drag the club further backwards then just say. 
But for someone who says they’re ambivalent about Wagner you do a lot of mitigating for him. 

25 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Sara sounds like he's been awful, his corners especially have sounded woeful.

Works every time 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I think I’m done.

Feel it's the way all over the internet.

In part I feel it's also just that people are angrier and sadder than they were 20 years ago. Europe is at war, the economy is upside down and the country has been torn to shreads in the last decade or so.

People are just a little.. Off thesedays more than ever

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I think I’m done.

Don't be disheartened, there's many that agree with you but it's just tiresome going round in circles arguing points that should be obvious to most reasonable supporters.

• Like 4

Great, that McCallum who not many rate shot lead to the goal! That’s our xG massively improved!

Just now, S_81 said:

Have a say all you like, that’s the point of here. But when you have a continuous pattern of volunteering mitigation when someone criticises this abysmal manager then expect people to question why you’re doing so. And there’s no doubt you are doing so. 
If you want the bloke to stay and drag the club further backwards then just say. 
But for someone who says they’re ambivalent about Wagner you do a lot of mitigating for him. 

Oh thank you…I’m allowed to have a say if I like, am I?  Really? 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

In part I feel it's also just that people are angrier and sadder than they were 20 years ago. Europe is at war, the economy is upside down and the country has been torn to shreads in the last decade or so.

And Covid has made everyone more angry!

• Like 1

Just now, Indy said:

Great, that McCallum who not many rate shot lead to the goal! That’s our xG massively improved!

All that matters, win, lose or draw. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobJames said:

And if to back the point up pops another idiot post. Unless you are slagging off the club then you are perfectly happy with everything.In fact you are not at CR to watch the football but are there as a 'happy clapper' those there to enjoy the experience.

What the non whiners are is the vast majority who have seen the club go through umpteen ups and downs over the Year. Who do not blub and throw their toys out of their collective prams because it's all so unfair blub blub blub

The bottom line is if attaching yourself to a club where like most of the other 92 success is not guaranteed then why not find a club where it is instead

Wanting the manager sacked to improve us = “slagging off the club”. Doh. 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

We’re just crap mate, I wouldn’t look too far into it.