Watching Towen v Sunderland... these are two pretty average teams. No way will they hold off Soton and Leeds. 

Edited by Worthy Nigelton

3 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Leicester haven’t been playing fantastic for a few games now, and the defeat today was coming. Might be a great time to play them.

Their defeat today was due to being a man down for 45 mins

Look at that goal. We aren’t even playing the same game as these big teams anymore. 

European superleague now

7 minutes ago, daly said:

You honestly think this bunch could beat Leeds or Southampton 

Well no - but we all have to be allowed a little dream occasionally …

At least Sunderland got zero pts playoff wise... Southampton and Leeds will catch the filth tho 🤞😝

22 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Brilliant goal De Bruyne

I think there's a case for giving him MOTM despite only being on the pitch about half an hour

Edited by Ken Hairy

Man City injury time winner from 2-1 down.

Huge win for the Binners, in their hands now.

Good result for us. Really feel we should be on for 6th with Knapper making some decisions.

12 minutes ago, daly said:

Southampton haven't beat us this season.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Man City injury time winner from 2-1 down.

Huge win for the Binners, in their hands now.

Good result for us. Really feel we should be on for 6th with Knapper making some decisions.

SOME decisions? He looks like he can't even make one at 😂 

2 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Come on, have you watched them or seen their form? Why would you deem it strange?

I'll give you they are on a hot streak and my knowledge of them is slim. If they come to CR and win, which they might, your prediction will look prescient. I theink the challenge would be whether this season will require a higher or lower number of points to get 6th. On that I don't think it will be anything unusual, and probably more than we can achieve.

4 hours ago, daly said:

I don’t think we deserved to lose at Leeds, and Southampton failed to beat us home or away, so yes I think we could beat them. Over the course of a season I think their better squads will bring more consistency than ours and they’ll finish higher but I wouldn’t fear either over two legs

Over two legs I think we'd be found out, but in a single game on neutral territory, who knows. 

18 hours ago, Fen Canary said:

I don’t think we deserved to lose at Leeds, and Southampton failed to beat us home or away, so yes I think we could beat them. Over the course of a season I think their better squads will bring more consistency than ours and they’ll finish higher but I wouldn’t fear either over two legs

Leeds or Southampton will be gutted to face a Play-Off Semi Final. If by small chance we finish top 6 though Ipswich would be perfect opponents. 

Big transfer window for you lot. Like a lot of sides in this division, you are so reliant on your first XI. Barnes and Sargent have come back at a good time plus suspect you need one or two more quality additions to get to the play offs. And not lose Rowe, Sainz and Sara.

Boro and Coventry were both slow starters last season, have had lots of personnel changes but seem to be finding some good form and have good momentum towards the play-offs. Town really should not finish above Leeds, Leicester and Southampton given their squads and budgets, but have a good head start over those chasing the play off places. Would also expect Town to add two more attacking additions this window that fit into our system. 

Play offs are often a lottery, anything can happen.

4 hours ago, Up and Away said:

Big transfer window for you lot. Like a lot of sides in this division, you are so reliant on your first XI. Barnes and Sargent have come back at a good time plus suspect you need one or two more quality additions to get to the play offs. And not lose Rowe, Sainz and Sara.

Boro and Coventry were both slow starters last season, have had lots of personnel changes but seem to be finding some good form and have good momentum towards the play-offs. Town really should not finish above Leeds, Leicester and Southampton given their squads and budgets, but have a good head start over those chasing the play off places. Would also expect Town to add two more attacking additions this window that fit into our system. 

Play offs are often a lottery, anything can happen.

Binner

Leeds v Preston at midday. What are we hoping for? 5 all draw with 3 red cards to Leeds 😁

Just now, Satriales said:

Leeds v Preston at midday. What are we hoping for? 5 all draw with 3 red cards to Leeds 😁

A bruising encounter, a few injuries and the red cards suggested.

• Haha 1

Like most I cannot stand Leeds fans. But in fairness they are probably the most passionate vocal fans in England. Elland Rd is the only ground you see all four stands standing and singing. Even the pensioners. A bigger contrast to Carrow Rd you will not find.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

36 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Like most I cannot stand Leeds fans. But in fairness they are probably the most passionate vocal fans in England. Elland Rd is the only ground you see all four stands standing and singing. Even the pensioners. A bigger contrast to Carrow Rd you will not find.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Northerners ay.

They have no idea what those seats are for.

40 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Found him

• Haha 2

Leeds unbeaten at home this season - wouldn't a reverse 'Along Came Norwich' be amazing on Wednesday.

With our improved defence and grit recently, it might just happen...or maybe I have been at the pop at bit too much today.