Nah, Leicester win for me - they’ll just be too good for Cov.  

The binner game will be interesting, their form is not good and when you look at the highlights of their games v Leicester and QPR they should have lost both, with blatant pens not awarded in both games.

5 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Nah, Leicester win for me - they’ll just be too good for Cov.  

The binner game will be interesting, their form is not good and when you look at the highlights of their games v Leicester and QPR they should have lost both, with blatant pens not awarded in both games.

What you thinking now Pickle? 

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

That I didn’t expect them to play a half with ten men

Oh give credit where it’s due! Coventry battered them. 

15 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Coventry are absolutely flying, and I expect them to sew up another playoff spot. West Brom too… I can really see the top six pulling clear of the rest. 

Strange post when even we are only two points outside the Play-offs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigFish said:

The pantwetting about the binners already finishing in the autos was even stranger.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

The pantwetting about the binners already finishing in the autos was even stranger.

Wait till they win a couple of games Nutty. Then alleged Norwich supporters will be telling us it was just a blip. 🤢 <- feeling sick emoji 

Well I'm completely enjoying the Sunderland game. One really decent team too. 0-1.

Wheels coming off the bin van?

Extraordinary goal by Silva at Newcastle but I'm switching to the Ipswich game. They've just gone a goal down to Sunderland and I just can't stand the thought of another hour of Ally McCoist

Man City looking fantastic but are missing a host of chances. 

A bit early in the year for Binwatch.

Sunderland have won every game this season in which they've taken the lead. The only one of 92 clubs to hold that record. 

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Sunderland have won every game this season in which they've taken the lead. The only one of 92 clubs to hold that record. 

23 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Odd isn’t it, some can’t even entertain the idea we might have a chance of getting in the top 6, despite being patchy and somehow not being that far off. There’s a third of the season to go and anything can happen

Clearly we’d have to be far more consistent - which is where the transfer window might be key - but isn’t part of being a supporter to think of what positives might happen rather than being doom and gloom and miserable all the time?

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Odd isn’t it, some can’t even entertain the idea we might have a chance of getting in the top 6, despite being patchy and somehow not being that far off.

Clearly we’d have to be far more consistent - which is where the transfer window might be key - but there’s a third of the season to go and anything can happen.  Isn’t part of being a supporter to think of what positives might happen rather than being doom and gloom and miserable all the time?

Norwich fans are very fair and not entitled. They are also realistic and we are not top 6 material this season. 

We need another 37 points to be around 6th. That's a total that would give us 81 points were it to be over the season. Not undoable. There is no advantage to finishing third other than the thought you may be a better team than 6th. 75 points would suggest a minimum number needed. Something to be achieved by winning as many points as possible. Three last night suggest it might be possible..........just might be.

I doubt the top six will be the top six come May, so at this stage it is pretty academic about who wins or loses, other than us. So put away your phones, stop stamping your little feet and get someone to put your toys back in the pram. We have been here before, and will do so again. Genuine supporters know the good times will be back - so my advice to the whiners is in Kiplings thoughts

"If you can meet with Triumph and Disasaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;  

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,  

And which is more you’ll be a Man, my son"

and he should know, given the amount of cakes he sells

image.gif

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Norwich fans are very fair and not entitled. They are also realistic and we are not top 6 material this season. 

No we're not. There are 5 teams that are but the 6th could be anyone, including us. God help us if we come 6th and go up but don't rule it out 

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

No we're not. There are 5 teams that are but the 6th could be anyone, including us. God help us if we come 6th and go up but don't rule it out 

I watched the Leicester match with Leicester fans today. Coventry are streets ahead of us right now but granted that can change very quickly. 

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I'd love it, especially if it meant Ipswich losing out.

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Odd isn’t it, some can’t even entertain the idea we might have a chance of getting in the top 6, despite being patchy and somehow not being that far off.

Clearly we’d have to be far more consistent - which is where the transfer window might be key - but there’s a third of the season to go and anything can happen.  Isn’t part of being a supporter to think of what positives might happen rather than being doom and gloom and miserable all the time?

Wise words BP but some on here only exist to whinge and moan.Some of course are professional trolls - to whit Big Keith Tw*t and Pig Mince - but for the others (so-called supporters) .........who knows what really drives them to be such permanent miserablists 🙄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I watched the Leicester match with Leicester fans today. Coventry are streets ahead of us right now but granted that can change very quickly. 

We've been awful but Coventry are just 2 points ahead of us. And we now have Sargent, Rowe and Sainz available who are all capable of scoring goals out of nothing. I admire what Robins has achieved but I wouldn't bet against us finishing above them

25 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Well I'm completely enjoying the Sunderland game. One really decent team too. 0-1.

Wheels coming off the bin van?

Binners get so many crosses into dangerous areas, the one thing I can say about us is that when we do get one in everyone is so shocked we generally score. 

Oddly, when I tried to type in Binners it kept changing to Bummers 

Edited by Nik Vawn
  • Haha 2

Just now, dylanisabaddog said:

We've been awful but Coventry are just 2 points ahead of us. And we now have Sargent, Rowe and Sainz available who are all capable of scoring goals out of nothing. I admire what Robins has achieved but I wouldn't bet against us finishing above them

We play them soon enough, that should answer that query. I agree there’s nothing to fear for the last two places, fact is we just don’t look the part.