cambridgeshire canary

If we beat Rovers we will be live on ITV One

C'mon Brizzle, tank us in the replay because it is win-win:

1. We don't get embarrassed live on national TV

2. Another step closer to the exit door for DW, losing a tie we should've won comfortably 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

This could be the big Delia embarrassment moment I’ve been talking about tbf

Let's hope it's a very early kick off.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Let's hope it's a very early kick off.

You know she gets on it eeeearly on a matchday mate lol she’s having champagne on her golden grahams !

Hoping a good few fans toss their season tickets at her in advance protest, hopefully in the most selfless act, delete their pink un forum accounts too!

31 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You know she gets on it eeeearly on a matchday mate lol she’s having champagne on her golden grahams !

Shes more of a wine connoisseur..

Yet more pathetic ranting from the usual suspects. Obviously we don’t need the money from tv or the gate . Why not wander off and polllute another club’s forum!

Champagne is wine

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Shes more of a wine connoisseur..

A national tv event in which City can show their skills.  Everyone will know then how abysmal we can be.  Obviously we need to beat Rovers not a given but desperate Wagner will want to put our strongest, whoever that maybe.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pete said:

A national tv event in which City can show their skills.  Everyone will know then how abysmal we can be.  Obviously we need to beat Rovers not a given but desperate Wagner will want to put our strongest, whoever that maybe.

This is a joke, right ?

Little Old Norwich away against the mighty Liverpool in a lucrative tie in the FA Cup on television and with worldwide coverage.

Great stuff.

Sod the result ... It's moments like this that are why we support our club.

Marvellous. I will be far away, but I will find no shortage of full venues to enjoy the game, whatever.

20% whingers, 80% mice.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Little Old Norwich away against the mighty Liverpool in a lucrative tie in the FA Cup on television and with worldwide coverage.

Are they allowed to show such horrors before the watershed ? ( wink )

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

This could be the big Delia embarrassment moment I’ve been talking about tbf

Hopefully she wouldn’t be allowed onto the pitch for an alcohol fuelled half time rant at the 20%ers.

We get 45% of gate receipts plus TV revenue. There could be enough from this to pay-off Wagner.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

We get 45% of gate receipts plus TV revenue. There could be enough from this to pay-off Wagner.

If there’s any spare change we can back Webber’s mountain charity climb. He hit nearly £200 last week. 

53 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Is that a reason to go or to avoid?

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Must admit that was my first thought when I heard the tie was likely to be on TV - the prospect of a windfall, not paying off Wagner! 

When did the first thought change from football to money? We won't get any of the money. We might get the chance to see our team play Liverpool. Any money that comes in will go where all the other money goes.

Let love shine a light :classic_love:

Edited by nutty nigel

This is the most pathetic thread I’ve ever seen on this board. Supposed fans hoping we lose to lower league opposition so we don’t have to face one of the big clubs in the next round in case they beat us easily? The game is a free hit, 9 times out of 10 we get comfortably beaten but occasionally the game throws up a rogue result which gives those fans who are there years of happy memories.

How many of these sad acts back in the day were cheering on Arnhem in the UEFA Cup as they were scared of getting turned over by Bayern in the next round?

I thought Delia was clumsy complaining about the miserable 20%, after reading threads such as this one I’m starting to think she wasn’t critical enough!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Fen Canary said:

This is the most pathetic thread I’ve ever seen on this board. Supposed fans hoping we lose to lower league opposition so we don’t have to face one of the big clubs in the next round in case they beat us easily? The game is a free hit, 9 times out of 10 we get comfortably beaten but occasionally the game throws up a rogue result which gives those fans who are there years of happy memories.

How many of these sad acts back in the day were cheering on Arnhem in the UEFA Cup as they were scared of getting turned over by Bayern in the next round?

I thought Delia was clumsy complaining about the miserable 20%, after reading threads such as this one I’m starting to think she wasn’t critical enough!

....we didnt know that we would have Bayern in the next round