TIL 1010

SHINE A LIGHT AT HULL ON FRIDAY.

Time for some positive action and let Delia, Zoe Webber and the rest of the decision makers at Carrow Road know the fans are unhappy without the need to boo whilst the game is being played so.......

In the 20th minute to signify that it is far more than 20% who feel ill at ease with the state of the club turn on your phone torches and point them towards the directors box. A short sharp notification exercise.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I have posted it on a couple of Facebook pages but i don't do Twatter so hopefully somebody can link it on there pretty please.

The Charge of the Light Brigade (batteries permitting..)

"C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la protest."

Half a league, half a league, half a league downward.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Haha 3

I'll recharge my phone on the way to Hull. 

But what if we play them off the park? 🙂 

12 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I'll recharge my phone on the way to Hull. 

But what if we play them off the park? 🙂 

IF enough do it could we blind the Hull players? Seems like the best way to get a result

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Time for some positive action and let Delia, Zoe Webber and the rest of the decision makers at Carrow Road know the fans are unhappy without the need to boo whilst the game is being played so.......

In the 20th minute to signify that it is far more than 20% who feel ill at ease with the state of the club turn on your phone torches and point them towards the directors box. A short sharp notification exercise.

What about in added time too?

Again, a lot of symbolism inherent in doing that.

Good luck to all travelling fans and let's hope most of all for a result and maybe a performance alongside it. Sometimes that happens when you least expect it. Like now.

To make it really work I think everyone should have to risk doing it with their phone batteries at 20% charge

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I think the bigger statement would be to stay in the bar areas for the first 20 minutes at home to West Brom. This would make a clear and evident statement of A) how many are disaffected by the current situation & B) would be a clear visualisation of potential non renewals.

• Like 2

Bright Idea!

Good on you Til, well done I hope you get a positive reaction to the action with the away support. I’ll be watching from my armchair as I’m now a second class fan according to some after I gave up my season ticket after 30 years!

Safe travels.

31 minutes ago, howzer14 said:

I think the bigger statement would be to stay in the bar areas for the first 20 minutes at home to West Brom. This would make a clear and evident statement of A) how many are disaffected by the current situation & B) would be a clear visualisation of potential non renewals.

Yes but if you do that we play at our best the first 20 minutes before we concede and go rapidly downhill in performance! Can we do this after 20 minutes a mass walk out to the bars?

24 minutes ago, Indy said:

Yes but if you do that we play at our best the first 20 minutes before we concede and go rapidly downhill in performance! Can we do this after 20 minutes a mass walk out to the bars?

Never gonna happen though is it en mass. Good idea but you’d never get enough people to actually do it, whereas with the phones it’s easy and accessible to almost all

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Oh look at me, I am important I am. That phone protest, that was me that was. I started that, I did.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Oh look at me, I am important I am. That phone protest, that was me that was. I started that, I did.

Necessary?

24 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Glad you’re so happy with the way things are at NCFC.

1 hour ago, Indy said:

If we are three down after 20 minutes I'll definitely be in the bar!

Probably needs some chants of "we're the 20%" otherwise they'll have no idea what's going on

5 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Won’t this just look like everyone’s at some naff music event?

Bit of escapism from being at a naff football event.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I have posted it on a couple of Facebook pages but i don't do Twatter so hopefully somebody can link it on there pretty please.

Someone called Reepham bird has posted a link to this thread on twitter @TIL 1010

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RobJames said:

2 hours ago, Naturalcynic said:

Glad you’re so happy with the way things are at NCFC.

Yes, I think we’ve noticed Rob James seems pretty content with how things are in NR1judging by the reaction to any dissent in the ranks.

Got to be an 80%-er but each to their own.

• Like 1