Sign in to follow this  
daz

Red alert!

Mr sainz....Β 

Β 

He's quality and a playeerrrrrr..Β 

Β 

But bit like buendia, doesn't take much to pis s him off.... And a walking red 😡

But if that's what we risk I'm all for it as should have been playing months ago πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ”°

• Sad 1

Just now, canarydan23 said:

What happened? I managed to miss this incident. I did take a **** second half.

Nothing but a bit of the old handbags at dawn. Nothing serious to it, just two players having a quick shoving match

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

What happened? I managed to miss this incident. I did take a **** second half.

He got into the area, couldn't get the ball out of his feet, and hit a tame toe-poke towards the keeper as he was falling. A Huddersfield player did/said something, Sainz shot up and the two of them squared up. Much ado about nothing, really.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man
  • Like 2

Actually great to see and also Wagner getting a bit passionate on the touchline and taking a yellow. They do care after all?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Actually great to see and also Wagner getting a bit passionate on the touchline and taking a yellow. They do care after all?

He cares, personally I really like the man.Β 

• Like 1

The Huddersfield player clattered Sainz after he hit the shot. IMO it should be a penalty but they're rarely given. Sainz was rightly unhappy but did nothing other than a bit of a shove.Β 

32 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Said to the bloke I sit next to - I'd love to see him sent into the stands.

Just now, JamieNorfolk said:

Said to the bloke I sit next to - I'd love to see him sent into the stands.

Let’s see it! Love the passionΒ 

I’m glad to see both players and manager showing some passion.Β 
could still do with a bit more from the stands

Bit of passion and aggression. It’s been sorely missing at times this season. Good to see it being shown.Β 

37 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Love that he's passionate. I hope you're able to see what a player Sainz can be now. AΒ little lightweight, but doesn't take any shi7. Likewise very pleased to see it.

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

I thought it was shown to Pelach?Β 

On 23/12/2023 at 18:32, daz said:

Mr sainz....Β 

Β 

He's quality and a playeerrrrrr..Β 

Β 

But bit like buendia, doesn't take much to pis s him off.... And a walking red 😡

But if that's what we risk I'm all for it as should have been playing months ago πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ”°

Hmmm...... er.....................er.........................Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A lot of people have been saying he is a red card waiting to happen. Getting sent off for dissent is a bit silly but it's better than a straight red for violent conduct and a 3 game ban.

Hopefully he will learn from this and if he doesn't then he will quickly become a liability, and not play very much.

On 23/12/2023 at 20:30, nu_matik said:

Love that he's passionate. I hope you're able to see what a player Sainz can be now. AΒ little lightweight, but doesn't take any shi7. Likewise very pleased to see it.

Except not taking sh1t is a sending off offense, so he's a liability. We need players who take any sh1t thrown at them now.

17 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Except not taking sh1t is a sending off offense, so he's a liability. We need players who take any sh1t thrown at them now.

He should be playing in the prem where clearly it is not a yellow card offence as manure are showing

• Like 1

When I sawΒ red alert all I could think of was this...

Β 

Boyz from the dwarf

Β 

Β 

Edited by The Raptor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

He was stupid today but then again so was Buendia on quite a few occasions.

Hoping Wagner doesn’t hang him out to dry and we all recognise that many great players have reckless moments and it’s that unpredictability which formsΒ part of the talent.

11 hours ago, The Raptor said:

When I sawΒ red alert all I could think of was this...

Β 

Boyz from the dwarf

Β 

Β 

There is a few smeg heads on hereΒ 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, rock bus said:

He was stupid today but then again so was Buendia on quite a few occasions.

Hoping Wagner doesn’t hang him out to dry and we all recognise that many great players have reckless moments and it’s that unpredictability which formsΒ part of the talent.

There is a balance to be struck though. He’s currently averaging about a red every fourth (?) game when he starts (granted not a huge sample size but we can all see the danger here). That’s too high.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I think we all agree it was silly. He can learn I'm sure. Rest of his game yesterday was positiveΒ 

Not sure where else to post this, but just seen something in the Arsenal - Liverpool game that backs up how I felt at the time when Sainz was sent off.

Jorginho committed a clear foul, was penalised, then very clearly shouted 'f*** off' at the referee. Got a little talking to.

If waving an imaginary card is a yellow, how is the above not also?Β The standard of English officiating is absolutely in the toilet this year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Not sure where else to post this, but just seen something in the Arsenal - Liverpool game that backs up how I felt at the time when Sainz was sent off.

Jorginho committed a clear foul, was penalised, then very clearly shouted 'f*** off' at the referee. Got a little talking to.

If waving an imaginary card is a yellow, how is the above not also?Β The standard of English officiating is absolutely in the toilet this year.

They weren’t playing for Norwich

• Like 1