Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Hwang questioned by police

24 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

How on earth have you found this ,Cambridge? 

He'll no doubt have Google Alerts on all of Norwich's squads, all the directors etc. Its one way to guarantee he finds material to post on here first?

Edited by shefcanary
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

He'll no doubt have Google Alerts on all of Norwich's squads, all the directors etc. Its one way to guarantee he finds material to post on here first?

What a faff setting all that up never mind reading it all. Probably be quicker just to just read the headline.

Oh, I forgot…..

“The user said Hwang tricked many women into having sex with him by pretending to be in relationships with them.”

Wait….what?

7 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

“The user said Hwang tricked many women into having sex with him by pretending to be in relationships with them.”

Wait….what?

Did he live with them for 6 months and do the grocery shopping? One might call it the long game I suppose...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

How on earth have you found this ,Cambridge? 

Was this not bubbling under the surface when we signed him? Had he just hadn't been back to Korea until now to be questioned?

I can't believe there are no puns about he size of his Hwang though...

13 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Wait….what?

It's a tale as old as time

17 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Wait….what?

Of course I'm no lawyer but from what I have read and heard it sounds like he enjoys sleeping around with women. Prehaps say by using his money and fame as a lure and way to attract women who may or may not be looking for a rich man. Then soon as he's done the backwards cobra dance in the bedroom with a woman he vanishes from their life.

Bit scummy? Prehaps. but illegal? I don't think so

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Some might say a bit of a perv. I wonder what his team mates think of it!

They're probably all quickly deleting videos and pics!

Loads of couples enjoy filming themselves having sex. Look at all the celebrity sex videos out there... that I've seen referred to in the press.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Of course I'm no lawyer but from what I have read and heard it sounds like he enjoys sleeping around with women. Prehaps say by using his money and fame as a lure and way to attract women who may or may not be looking for a rich man. Then soon as he's done the backwards cobra dance in the bedroom with a woman he vanishes from their life.

Bit scummy? Prehaps. but illegal? I don't think so

Might be in S Korea though.

I thought he’d been questioned for impersonating a striker!

Edited by Indy

Pretty sure this was mentioned when he signed or I might have seen it on wiki or something 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Pretty sure this was mentioned when he signed or I might have seen it on wiki or something 

Yeah, rings a bell for me too. You'd hope the club did at least some due diligence if these allegations were already in the public domain.

13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Big Dave down the pub. He always delivers..

I can't help but wonder if it's the same Big Dave that offered to sell me some German Christmas cake. I said no, I was worried it was stollen.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Yeah, rings a bell for me too. You'd hope the club did at least some due diligence if these allegations were already in the public domain.

Gaslighting rings a bell as I think I had to google what it meant haha 

2 hours ago, yellow_belly said:

What a scumbag. Back to Nottingham soon. Good riddance. Useless footballer. 

Only the last sentence is really fair. He's not been shown to be guilty of anything other than not being great at football.

Just mentioned on local news, the club are aware of it.

Would like to know if the club were aware when they signed him on loan. You would have thought so but then again he was a last minute signing so you can't be sure.

22 hours ago, cornish sam said:

Was this not bubbling under the surface when we signed him? Had he just hadn't been back to Korea until now to be questioned?

I can't believe there are no puns about he size of his Hwang though...

One can only wonder how well Hwang he is. Probably not of The Horsés proprtions .