7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Best make the most of him until he's sold in January

I will. Ive already invited him round for tea and scones and a game of scrabble. Still waiting to hear back, might have given him the wrong number…

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

I will. Ive already invited him round for tea and scones and a game of scrabble. Still waiting to hear back, might have given him the wrong number…

You see you made a mistake there he's always prefered Monopoly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

I invited him for a few days stay in my caravan at Mundesley, but he said he had already been to the town and didn't think too much of it. The fish and chips were expensive, and it rained a lot.

If the result of this is another big sale AND suddenly promising young Brazilians see us as the way into Europe, it would be a decent legacy to have.

2 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

I invited him for a few days stay in my caravan at Mundesley, but he said he had already been to the town and didn't think too much of it. The fish and chips were expensive, and it rained a lot.

You should have tried Broadstairs.

32 minutes ago, hogesar said:

What a Webber Mariela Nisotaki, City's head of emerging talent signing, yet again.

Credit where credit is due Hoggy! 😉 

• Haha 1

Just now, shefcanary said:

Credit where credit is due Hoggy! 😉 

Oh Mariela! What a Webber signing, yet again 😉

• Like 2

7 hours ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

It’s almost certainly his or rowes final season for us. They are pretty much our only two sellable assets. 

I'd add USA USA to that and perhaps Gunn

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Credit should go where the buck should stop...

Buck stops ️ with Wynnie. Low profile operator.😂

• Haha 2

He’s a good player but he’s not a premier league player yet in my opinion. He stands out in a dreadful squad but would I put him ahead of some of our other recent midfielders in their prime? No way.

13 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

He stands out in a dreadful squad but would I put him ahead of some of our other recent midfielders in their prime? No way.

Imagine him playing besides some of those midfielders, though.

2 hours ago, Mengo said:

Buck stops ️ with Wynnie. Low profile operator.😂

He's my favourite. He brought Charlie Billington with him to Norfolk (Or maybe it was coincidence) :classic_ninja:

3 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

He needs to improve then. 

Clubs will look at his potential though. He was outstanding at the start of the season.

I think Sara is made out to be a bit better than he his currently. No doubt he has talent and has scored some great goals but to me he’s a highlights reel type player currently. 
He can’t play in a midfield 2, where we insist on playing him, which doesn’t help us or him. I wish we had just given him the number 10 role and built round him as then we would really discover how good he is. 

We have been blessed with some brilliant attacking midfielders in the last decade or so in Wes, Maddison & Buendia and currently I don’t think Sara is anywhere near their quality. He doesn’t take games by the scruff of the neck like they did, they completely ran games when they were on song where as he seems to go missing for chunks of games and isn’t consistent enough for me personally yet.

He’s young and has potential so time will tell how good he actually goes on to be. At the moment however I think some elements of our fan base slightly overrate him, predominantly because, other than Rowe, we have so little flair and talent in the side. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

It’s almost certainly his or rowes final season for us. They are pretty much our only two sellable assets. 

The club must do everything possible tp stop any players progressing. What message does it send out to any young players we are trying to sign, when they know they can leave if better pay and a bigger club comes calling. Imagine if you were in a job and another employer approached you with an offer to join them and triple your wages, and bung you a sizable six figiure sum as well. How pleased you would be if your company didn't try their best to block that move. We should be seen as the elephants graveyard of football careers. Be a great selling point to youngsters.Once in Norfolk, here you will stay.

8 hours ago, RobJames said:

The club must do everything possible tp stop any players progressing. What message does it send out to any young players we are trying to sign, when they know they can leave if better pay and a bigger club comes calling. Imagine if you were in a job and another employer approached you with an offer to join them and triple your wages, and bung you a sizable six figiure sum as well. How pleased you would be if your company didn't try their best to block that move. We should be seen as the elephants graveyard of football careers. Be a great selling point to youngsters.Once in Norfolk, here you will stay.

Don’t really know what you’re getting at bud. At no point have I criticised a player for wanting to leave. Hell if I played for this side even as a Norwich fan I’d want to leave. 

12 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Clubs will look at his potential though. He was outstanding at the start of the season.

He’s 25 next year. He really should be more consistent than he currently is. I suspect in a better team though, the chances of that improve. 

Imagine him in Farkes 21 side with emi and pukki.

• Like 1

I think Sara is a really interesting player. I wouldn't compare him directly to the likes of Maddison, Buendia and Wes as he is more of an all rounder. I'd suggest he's a better version of Kenny Mclean who would be performing at a much higher level if he wasn't playing next to Kenny Mclean.