S_81

Best way to make dissatisfaction be known?

Bar booing at Carrow Road when we inevitably lose to Blackburn - what’s the best way to contact the owners of the club to let them know the unhappiness of the fans regarding Wagner?

And also regarding Webber’s continued presence despite incoming new DoF.  Whilst it will fall on deaf ears - it’s got to be better than writing on this forum. 

Clubs nowadays pay attention to social media etc. They'll know exactly what's being said.

I suspect Wagner might not be here for Sunday.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Only took a couple of games last season of fans turning to get Smith out....and that was when we were 5th, not 17th

we were an entitled bunch of so-and-so's then though. Definitely a case of careful what you wish for

I thinks it’s a shame for Wagner to take the brunt of things despite the fact it’s not working and he needs to go. I think if it’s time to get vocal it’s time to let delia know that she needs to let go and to let Webber know he needs to go asap also. 

Can things get any worse. I like many 50 plus year supporters know things have been. It hurts like he'll. Players come and go but all we ask for is passion and fight. Show you want to wear the shirt and not that is only for another pay cheque. Today was awful. No soul, no fight, no feel for the shirt. I will accept a 3 -5 year plan with a young up and coming manager bit this has to announced soon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I thinks it’s a shame for Wagner to take the brunt of things despite the fact it’s not working and he needs to go. I think if it’s time to get vocal it’s time to let delia know that she needs to let go and to let Webber know he needs to go asap also. 

As long as Wynnie can stay we’ll be alright…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Only took a couple of games last season of fans turning to get Smith out....and that was when we were 5th, not 17th

When I think back to the anger and bile there was directed at Smith when we were in a far better state, we find ourselves in a far worse state and the reaction seems quite subdued.

Nowt so queer as folk.

Write "Boo!" on a piece of paper and hold it up.

Actually, don't do that, it's nearly Halloween and you might frighten someone.

• Haha 3

It might be toxic if we are losing even if Wagner is sacked beforehand. Wagner is only part of the problem but we start with him.

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

As long as Wynnie can stay we’ll be alright…

Nutty I really respect your support for the club and I'm with you when  I think we have decent owners. But now is time to let go. I can't see any way forward. They have been great custodians, but time is up. You, like myself see what we are and hope what we could be. But we need change. 

Hopefully Knapper will be a revelation. From what I hear in football circles he is. I fear we are losing our fan base and that is everything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unthink road said:

Nutty I really respect your support for the club and I'm with you when  I think we have decent owners. But now is time to let go. I can't see any way forward. They have been great custodians, but time is up. You, like myself see what we are and hope what we could be. But we need change. 

Hopefully Knapper will be a revelation. From what I hear in football circles he is. I fear we are losing our fan base and that is everything. 

I thought they were letting go.

Should they just sell up to Attanasio now and forget the safeguards? Would that be in our clubs best interests?

Edited by nutty nigel
I think the shareholders vote would prevent that anyway?

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

I am really really struggling to find the motivation to go to the Blackburn game. Best way to complain is to leave empty seats. 

Please go. Let them know vocally. It's tough but televised sport can make a point. Webber must go with Wagner and we start again. Let's not fall out supporters of our club. 

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Should they just sell up to Attanasio now and forget the safeguards? Would that be in our clubs best interests?

I honestly don't know. If they truly respected democracy though they would have shared the profiles of the other 3 Americans with us (the shareholders). As they haven't done why not gamble on Attanasio?

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Yes , unfortunately they will do more damage holding on . 

Our motivation as fans must now be to drive both wagner and webber out of the club asap for the sake of the rest of the season

If this chap Knapper is on holiday then f*cking get him back here now for Monday morning

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I'm with you. I don't think it is. I think they need football people in the correct positions. We've seen many underdogs go up, but they have great belief. I would like to see an old hat in the game offered a position on the board. 

33 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

When I think back to the anger and bile there was directed at Smith when we were in a far better state, we find ourselves in a far worse state and the reaction seems quite subdued.

Nowt so queer as folk.

It's all relative though. 

Last season we were the favourites to win the league, and most of Sky's EFL pundits tipped us as well. We were miles off the top two when Smith got sacked, and following results later in the day, we were 11th if I'm not mistaken.

This season expectations are far lower; I think upper mid-table seemed to be the general feel at the start of the season.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sufyellow said:

Yes , unfortunately they will do more damage holding on . 

What would you have them do then?

1 hour ago, Coneys Knee said:

Totally agree. The pair need to go. That would be the basis of my correspondence. And if Webber isn’t to go then he absolutely should not be involved in recruitment. 

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

It's all relative though. 

Last season we were the favourites to win the league, and most of Sky's EFL pundits tipped us as well. We were miles off the top two when Smith got sacked, and following results later in the day, we were 11th if I'm not mistaken.

This season expectations are far lower; I think upper mid-table seemed to be the general feel at the start of the season.

I've no idea why expectations were lower. Anybody could do better than Smith. ;-)