Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Where is Hoggy?

Where is Hoggy to tell us we are all rotten sods if we dare criticise the board, manager or team and to reassure us we are actually fantastic and all is well despite being in obvious relegation form? 

• Like 1

Hoggy is 100% someone involved with the club. Never posts during the game. Only once it’s over. And it’s always belittling anyone criticising the club - despite it being patently obviously true as to what’s on show. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Where is Hoggy to tell us we are all rotten sods if we dare criticise the board, manager or team and to reassure us we are actually fantastic and all is well despite being in obvious relegation form? 

He was in the match thread earlier 

2 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Hoggy is 100% someone involved with the club. Never posts during the game. Only once it’s over. And it’s always belittling anyone criticising the club - despite it being patently obviously true as to what’s on show. 

Of course he is. No one else could possibly defend either of the Webbers in the way he does without having a vested interest.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Probably works in the analytics dept, specializing in XG. Was probably feeding Dean Smith all of that bullsh!t last season

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary
  • Haha 3

He is entitled to his opinion and I have no issue with him doing that. It's his pompous,I know better tone that is sooooo tedious. Don't bother reading or replying anymore. Life's too short.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

Hog is a good bloke ,maybe disagree about somethings but never fell out or bad word ! 

The evidence suggests that he isn’t 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Holt said:

He’s a good lad who doesn’t let emotion get in the way of clarity of thought.

Unless you say Kenny was average, Gibson is sh1t and Webber needs to go. 

Always best to turn the other cheek in these situations, my Canary beliefs stop me from calling out other posters. I prefer to offer forgiveness and try to spread the good word of our common footballing religion.

I welcome you back to the PinkUn church following a disappointment, Mr Boots. Of course it would be wonderful if you attended every week but we don’t sit in judgment, that is down to the Almighty, Delia.

I want you to know that we will always be here for you and welcoming when you need our support, just like you are for Norwich City when they need your…

Anyway. I can understand your despair. The envy of other clubs, the gluttony of the Premier League, the apparent sloth of our defending, the wrath created by another away defeat and the conflation between lusting for the riches of Premier League football and having pride in the vehicle that could take you there, although that seems to be something you can skip. However, it’s the GREED of those at the top of the game that betray you. The inference that the impossible is achievable fuelled by a one-off Leicester title win powered by the hubris of one individual.

Delia forgives you though, I’m sure. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

To be fair, one of the apparent "ITK" Facebook Group moderators had "substantial evidence" I was one of Delia's nephews. I can't remember the back-story but they'd certainly seen me at their house or something 🙂

Apologies I wasn't immediately available post-match for you @Dean Coneys boots - but I wasn't after Birmingham at home either. Why didn't you request my attendance then?

Anyway, I thought the match thread had got a bit silly as soon as we went 1 down so I backed out of it. I then watched Wagner make subs that made us considerably worse and less balanced, so I wasn't in a football-enthused mood to talk about it. I get why Wagner made the changes but we were already on top. I guess had our performance dropped over the following 15 minutes he'd have been criticised anyway for not making changes. 

Thought the same was pretty small margins. We weren't great, but neither were they. We probably should have been ahead before they scored the second.

Is there anything else you need from me or am I ok to go to bed?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, S_81 said:

I quite like this S_81 guy. Not enough people in this world with such active imaginations. I can't remember the ridiculous claim he made earlier in the season that very quickly looked super-stupid, and it's too late to go find it out.

To be fair, I rarely post during the game because I'm usually at it. 

7 hours ago, S_81 said:

Weird isn’t it fans not posting during the game. Maybe they’re doing something strange and unusual like watching it!! As opposed to constantly whinging like some posters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Weird isn’t it fans not posting during the game. Maybe they’re doing something strange and unusual like watching it!! As opposed to constantly whinging like some posters.

Yeah really odd that we have threads set up every game so that we can comment hundreds of times regarding what we are seeing. Who’d have thought that’s what a fan forum would be for hey!? Doh 

9 hours ago, hogesar said:

I quite like this S_81 guy. Not enough people in this world with such active imaginations. I can't remember the ridiculous claim he made earlier in the season that very quickly looked super-stupid, and it's too late to go find it out.

To be fair, I rarely post during the game because I'm usually at it. 

Doesn’t take an active imagination to notice you’re relentless at challenging any criticism about the current state of the club and its squad. 

14 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Doesn’t take an active imagination to notice you’re relentless at challenging any criticism about the current state of the club and its squad. 

It takes a pretty poor footballing mind to claim our "left side options were really poor" when we sold Mumba, despite me and others telling you Rowe was more talented. You didn't want to accept that.

11 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

It's his pompous,I know better tone that is sooooo tedious. 

maggie-smith-kettle.gif.9fc5c96bfabc206de3c255ac6d3288c6.gif

11 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Don't bother reading or replying anymore. 

...except to both read and reply to a thread about him, which is exactly the way to show you aren't bothered by him anymore .... 🤣

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Hoggy is Tom Smith. Never seen them in the same room. 

Oh no...not again....

22 minutes ago, hogesar said:

It takes a pretty poor footballing mind to claim our "left side options were really poor" when we sold Mumba, despite me and others telling you Rowe was more talented. You didn't want to accept that.

It’s a squad game, as you well know. Mumba is still a far better option than any of Onel, Placheta or McCallum. Dimi is also inconsistent. Rowe has been excellent, I’m not arguing that. And I hope Sainz is equally so. But selling Mumba for a million was a mistake and I will never agree with you that it wasn’t. 

37 minutes ago, S_81 said:

It’s often a welcome counter balance to the tidal wave of miserabilism from you, DCB and many others. Is he not allowed his opinion? If he backs it up and gives reasons (which I guess is where this accusation of a “pompous” tone comes from) why shouldn’t he posts what he likes on here?

Too many of the negative posts seem to me to just be “we’re sh1t”, “Gibson/Huang/McLean etc is sh1t” with no thought or justification, it’s just posters venting. I don’t believe Hogesar does this. A discussion is what we should be having on here. If people want to vent, take up golf, start drinking or something.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2