Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Buendia-please don’t read if non-Norwich threads offend you

I hope this is less serious than feared and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Do you really think anyone on here will be pleased with his injury, or have I misunderstood your topic title?

I would wish such an injury on very few people  - Kevin Muscat is the only name which springs to mind.

Presumably this is also bad for us in terms potential addons. It's always sad when a decent player gets a bad injury. 

28 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

I hope this is less serious than feared and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Do you really think anyone on here will be pleased with his injury, or have I misunderstood your topic title?

I would wish such an injury on very few people  - Kevin Muscat is the only name which springs to mind.

Yes, I think you’ve misunderstood-some people moan about threads that are not about Norwich so I’m giving them a heads up.

• Like 1

Not good, never want to see a player like him not playing football.  Hope it's not as bad as feared, he's such a great character too must be heart-breaking with the excitement building around what Emery can deliver this season.

My immediate thought is wondering if this is the beginning of a timeline where a replacement comes in (Such as the guy from Gala), and he finds himself unable to push through to the first team, whenever his recovery may be.   

In the meantime, Webber goes to Leeds in December, Leeds get promoted... And well.... You can probably guess where I'm heading... 

Edited by Google Bot

That is sad ! hope he make a full recovery ,

Type of tricky player he is a knee injury is the worst thing twisting and turning ,

Hope this does not stop him taking his career to its full potential 

Boo Hoo. A player who couldn't wait to jump ship soon as we were promoted is injured. And a load of NFN's are shedding tears. Pathetic.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

Boo Hoo. A player who couldn't wait to jump ship soon as we were promoted is injured. And a load of NFN's are shedding tears. Pathetic.

At least get it right.

He wanted out when we were relegated, and he did wait to jump ship as agreed with the club to give us one of our greatest seasons at Championship level.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

What an absolute pen1s you are

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

He *literally* did wait to jump ship.

• Like 3

When I say I ‘don’t care’ about former players, it’s with my partisan NCFC head on. However, as@Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man rightly says above, Emi is a special talent who I feel privileged to have seen represent us.

A real shame for him, his pre-season suggested he’d owned Villa’s no.10 role and he deserved to play on the Europa stage. I hope his brilliance isn’t diminished long-term too dramatically by this injury. 

5 hours ago, Don’t be Krul said:

What an absolute pen1s you are

Bit harsh on pen1ses surely ..........at least they(or most at any rate) serve some kind of essential purpose 😔