Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

New kit leak?

Just been sent this by a mate who has said this is our new kit for next season and we’re having yellow shorts again. 

Shirt looks good though 

0635E40F-749A-4067-A380-EFFFD10CA6B5.jpeg

I have no idea where they’ve used for the photoshoot but that is not any part of Carrow Road. This is AI created fake nonsense.

• Like 1

Aren't the kits launched at the norfolk show, or at least the same date, or has that stopped now?? 

I think you'll find this is the totally not-fake new kit not-created in 30 seconds by AI.

Oh yeah, and Carrow Road has been rebuilt while we've been away too, btw.

20230616_082134_0000.png

...."Nee Naw Nee Naw Bobbies Knockin' on your Door!"....Remember the last time?.... image.jpeg.8da75a66f2b4c6a4706383c19516917d.jpeg

Anyway the secret is if you squint when looking at the kit image....erm, it still looks blurred....

Edited by Mello Yello

6 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Just been sent this by a mate who has said this is our new kit for next season and we’re having yellow shorts again. 

Shirt looks good though 

And we've signed John Stones!!!!

I've done that thing they do on CSI and the 'photo is definitely John Stones modelling the new kit.

6 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

And we've signed John Stones!!!!

I've done that thing they do on CSI and the 'photo is definitely John Stones modelling the new kit.

Norwich get it wrong again ...it should have been Rodri 🤦

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Aren't the kits launched at the norfolk show, or at least the same date, or has that stopped now?? 

Usually. I think they made the 2nd day last year.

Also if you remember it coincided with 'not just another kit launch' campaign which delayed it 24hrs and caused meltdown on here with a few saddos.

• Thanks 1

I think the kit launch last year was the 25th or thereabouts - one thing I can’t quite understand is how we manage to drag it out quite so long with the second and third kits being ages afterwards.  I get the ‘making it an event’ thing, but a double or triple launch makes more sense to me. 

3 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I may be wrong but I don’t think that’s been the case for about 20 years

3 hours ago, Greavsy said:

It won't be this year Greavsy as for the first time since goodness knows when the club are not having a presence at the Norfolk Show.

Whatever the kit is I won’t be buying it as yearly kit changes and the cost is an utter rip-off. Each to their own though as I know others do. I have two retro tops and wear those. The Norwich & Peterborough sponsored home kit as worn by Eadie etc from the 90s and the red/gold trim centenary top from 2002. As many others, I wish I kept my ASICS home. 

43 minutes ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

Whatever the kit is I won’t be buying it as yearly kit changes and the cost is an utter rip-off. Each to their own though as I know others do. I have two retro tops and wear those. The Norwich & Peterborough sponsored home kit as worn by Eadie etc from the 90s and the red/gold trim centenary top from 2002. As many others, I wish I kept my ASICS home. 

The end of season reductions are always a good time. 

Full price is a rip off as you say. 

12 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Shirt looks good though 

I took my glasses off and its not blurred. But its red and black hoops.

Edited by keelansgrandad

6 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I get the ‘making it an event’ thing, but a double or triple launch makes more sense to me. 

For comparison, Swansea also use Joma. They launched both their home and away kits today.

Two things I don't get about kit launches:

Why fans get so worked up about them, and secondly why Norwich seems so intent to draw them out over weeks and make fans wait like it's some sort of massive event to build anticipation - it isn't, it's a fecking football kit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

For comparison, Swansea also use Joma. They launched both their home and away kits today.

If you told me that home kit was a derby kit I would believe you. I mean, Swansea are all white. All white. How did they mess that up?

You would’ve thought they’d want to get it out early. One for the increased sales (Father’s Day this Sunday for example), and two, the signings we’ve made so far have all had their photoshoots taken in an out of date kit. 

• Like 1

Every year we have the same thing about the new kit everyone knows before the new kit is released so why can’t we just wait until the date of the kit released .

10 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

I think you'll find this is the totally not-fake new kit not-created in 30 seconds by AI.

Oh yeah, and Carrow Road has been rebuilt while we've been away too, btw.

20230616_082134_0000.png

Is this the "Norwich City" on PES?

• Haha 1

I quite liked last season's design. Just a shame it's boil in the bag material and I hardly ever saw us win at home in it. I suspect it will last a good 40 years if chucked in landfill.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

Two things I don't get about kit launches:

Why fans get so worked up about them, and secondly why Norwich seems so intent to draw them out over weeks and make fans wait like it's some sort of massive event to build anticipation - it isn't, it's a fecking football kit.

I won't rest easy until it's confirmed that it's predominately yellow with some green bits.

15 minutes ago, mrD66M said:

Is this the "Norwich City" on PES?

PES! Wow! That takes me back… Tony Gubba doing the terrible commentary to players with terrible fake names like “Ronarid”…

But! If memory serves, the gameplay was better than FIFA, more challenging but ever so more rewarding! 

thank you for that walk down memory lane 

• Haha 1