Sign in to follow this  
DuncanMirams

BRING ON THE BLUNTS, PREDICTIONS ANYONE?

Im not sure about anyone else but for the frist time in ages im looking forward to a game.
i think we will beat the blunts and kill their promotion hopes.
i predict an emphatic 3-1 victory.

it will be hard because they are a physical side with some decent players but we do have the more talented players and they are low on morale.

so 2-1 norwich win, mckenzie and mcveigh

I don''t believe it - a lucky draw in which we were outplayed in the first half and all of a sudden everybody is predicting a win! Will you never learn? Worthy out!

sheff utd are doing a wolves i think and im going for a 3-2 nowich with mcviegh mckenzie and earnshaw scoring.

i went for a close leeds win or draw on saturday.i feel sheffield will nail us 3-1.  why? i fully expect worthy will play 4-5-1 against them, but unfortunately sheffield will do a ''preston'' against us and akinbiyi will finally score (if he''s playing of course)

My prediction - the crowd boo Worthy for the whole game - we lose - Worthy sacked! We could make it happen if only we showed some passion! Its time to get off the fence - if you care about the club, boo don''t cheer - its the only thing the board will understand!

[quote user="Silver Canary"]I don''t believe it - a lucky draw in which we were outplayed in the first half and all of a sudden everybody is predicting a win! Will you never learn? Worthy out![/quote]

Can we have a ''Silver Canary out'' demo on Saturday please. He''s clearly a blue.

[quote user="Silver Canary"]My prediction - the crowd boo Worthy for the whole game - we lose - Worthy sacked! We could make it happen if only we showed some passion! Its time to get off the fence - if you care about the club, boo don''t cheer - its the only thing the board will understand![/quote]is this guy serious...?? [^o)]

i feel we can and wil win but predictions that mckenzie will score 2 or 3 is ridiculous!!! yeh he is a crowd favourite but i feel he ca be a bit headless at times, although he is one of my favourite players!! i predict 2v1 canaries with safri and earnshaw to score

prediction 2-1 to Norwich....

Warnock to blame one of

(a) referee

(b) linesman

(c) Huckerby ''diving''

or (d) all of the above

Sheff U will lose to Palace in play offs

I would like a close match with a few goals and a competitive City team against a desperate Utd one.

At Leeds I just wanted us to compete and we did. I feel performances are more important than results.

I would also like to hear a searing atmosphere where Nigel Worthington is forgotten about.

One loss in six, players still talking about the Palace defeat, hurt at Leeds late goal, players like Etuhu suddenly realising they have some serious ground to make up. If the team can begin to get wound up for it then it is about time the supporters followed.

I give full credit to our team for the way they have raised the supporters and especially to the likes of Hughes who takes stick and does''nt hide.

Silver Canary is not a disgrace hes a joke. He quite obviously supports that practically bankrupt, sharing ground with the dole office, cess pit in the middle of the most economically depressed docking/industrial port in south east England. You''re just a small TOWN in Felixstowe. 

2-0 win, the Blunt''s cart-horse strikers won''t be a patch on Shackell and Doc on their own turf!

Wasn''t gonna go, simply because of lack of cash, but may break out the old credit card and take my Leeds-supporting girlfriend along, at least there''ll be someone in the ground supporting the Canaries and not singing Worthy Out!

I guarantee victory!!! Why? Because, for only the third time in 10 years I''m missing a home match. I agreed to go & see my girlfriends relatives in the midlands for an engagement party after the Palace defeat, now I''m a little sick I agreed, because I think we can win. Also, I dislike Sheff Utd & would love to see us continue their slide out of the top 2!

The last match I missed was Birmingham at home in the premiership & before that was Ipswich at home in the championship winning season. So Saturday is a home banker & my advise is get down the bookies & bet big!!!!!!

amazing, one half decent result at leeds and all of a sudden everyone thinks its nailed on certain we will beat sheff utd! i hope we do obviously but i think some of you are getting a bit carried away with your predictions! i will be happy with a draw as i dont think things have changed that much since we played stoke.

Agree in principle with Baldyboy!

Afer all how many false dawns have there been this season? The second half Saturday was much more like it and a damn good atmosphere especially with some pretty vocal Leeds fans right near us.

Depends which Norwich turn up v United. If its'' the Ipswich (home) variety then forget it, we''ll get turned over and don''t forget Warnock is bearing a grudge after Boxing Day. If it''s the second half v Leeds variety then we have a fair chance but nothing more. 

[quote user="Silver Canary"]My prediction - the crowd boo Worthy for

the whole game - we lose - Worthy sacked! We could make it happen

if only we showed some passion! Its time to get off the fence - if you

care about the club, boo don''t cheer - its the only thing the board

will understand![/quote]

Burn the witch!!!!

I want a City win but in good times and bad, we have always had a habit of stumbling and disappointing fans when it seemed we would achieve something.  Preeston at home is the most recent example but it has always gone on through my 36 years as a Canary fan.

A win on Saturday and especially a good win would really move the season forward.  A win would be brilliant news and a good win even better still.

For that reason, I fear the worse and think we''ll lose 1-2.  Please surprise me guys and don''t revert to type

lets do the double 2-1 norwich. how about a dodgy penalty for a change just so i can hear warnock moan about the ref again like a big girl .take it like a man warnock your going nowhere.As for goal scorers, leon and one for earnshaw hopfuly.